News Article: Mike Hoffman's girlfriend allegedly behind Karlsson Harrassment. Update June15: Hoffman & gf respond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2010
Double dose of bad news today with this and the Dreger quote "hypothesizing" which we know to be true that out ownership has been awed by the vegas 1 year anomaly model of a bargain team that is highly competitive...this train never stops my friends!
Wonder what he'll think when the Vegas team spends near the cap next year lol

Reactions: Deku and Upgrayedd

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
ANYWAYS, I'm sorry I brought up the Wideman thing, if only because I didn't mean for it to derail the Hoffman / Hoffman's GF topic.

The overarching point of my post was that among all of the other things that suck about this organization, the dressing room kind of sucks too, and getting rid of one guy might not be enough to fix it.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
the peace bond (or restraining order) has not been granted, they still need to effect service. If it is contested that there would be people testifying in open court...

usually this is a relatively 'quick' exercise given the circumstances

Thats true.

I mean... I'd like to think that the team would have known about this as soon as the application was made, but it's not like we have a huge front office that are always on top of things like this...

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
r0qSaSY.png

Happy days.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I must have been oblivious, where was all of this "insider" posting about Hoffman at?

Also, just pretty disgusting of a person to do that. This organization needs some changes, and from people outside the organization brought in.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

Cat Herder

Formerly BigSensFan
Sep 21, 2006
Belle River,On
I wonder if Hoff's GF (Not even going to bother to learn her name :D ) is friends with Karlsson's 1st wife and is just in a very weird way but in her mind just 'protecting her bestie'

wiindjammer

Apr 1, 2011
What a shame. the teams a nightmare.... Feel for you guys..(years in the Leaf circus qualifies me)..You guys had a great team once and should have won a couple of cups...Better days ahead

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
The conspiracy theorist in me thinks the timing of leaking this was intentional by the Sens since they're about to trade Hoffman for peanuts and want to cover their asses for yet another awful trade.

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
I wonder if Hoff's GF (Not even going to bother to learn her name :D ) is friends with Karlsson's 1st wife and is just in a very weird way but in her mind just 'protecting her bestie'

It's possible, but Hoffman only really became a regular NHLer after Karlsson's divorce.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
The conspiracy theorist in me thinks the timing of leaking this was intentional by the Sens since they're about to trade Hoffman for peanuts and want to cover their asses for yet another awful trade.
I don't think they need to cover their asses.

I would 100% believe they couldn't get a good return because of their inability to do anything right. They don't need a conspiracy.

Reactions: Emerica

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Everyone in this organization needs to go. Unfortunately it can't be done until Eugene is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad