Mike Green's Potential?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twist and Shout

Dec 30, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
EroCaps said:
How much of these guys have you seen?

I have watched Barker with Medicine Hat since 2002, Smid on taped games while he was playing for Liberec since about the same time. I've watched both of them an awful lot.

I've only watched half a dozen games or so that Mezsaros has played in this year, and I do like what I see.

Mike Green is the guy I've watched for the longest time and I've loved him since his rookie days in Saskatoon.

Lefty

Mar 1, 2002
Saskatoon
www.myspace.com
Well the Blades lost pretty bad tonight (6-2), but Green wasn't on the ice for any of the goals surprisingly (considering he usually plays 25-30 mins/game). He didn't find his way onto the score sheet, but as usual he was a rock on D for Saskatoon. Needless to say, the Blades definitely wouldn't be 16-5-2 without Green on their team.

maxen1

Jul 17, 2004
Green is very good but common now... Phaneuf looks like a man playing amongst boys.

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
Vlad The Impaler said:
As of right now, he probably is (should be in the AHL if not for these stupid junior rules).

Does anyone have any clips of Green? I think he keeps performing but I am wondering what impact bigger guys will have on him? Most little guys get physically overwhelmed. Phaneuf is pretty rarified air though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad