Mike Francesa Appreciation Thread

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
As long as the thread is about the person and not former poster, I’m ok with this despite never having listened to him that I’m aware of.

Reactions: Mantis

Babe Ruth

Don't leave me hangin' on the telephone..
Feb 2, 2016
I liked Francesa when he used to do NFL commentary on TV. I think it was CBS, which covered the NFC @ the time.
Francesa was like a young Jimmy the Greek..

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
I'll keep it short and simple, because it is. Mike says play a 28 game season or whatever amount of games for seeding purposes. Then, have EVERY TEAM compete in a tournment for the Stanley Cup. This helps revenues, too.

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
I'll keep it short and simple, because it is. Mike says play a 28 game season or whatever amount of games for seeding purposes. Then, have EVERY TEAM compete in a tournment for the Stanley Cup. This helps revenues, too.

I'm torn on it, actually.

Main Plus: Revenues
Main Fault: Possible frock Champ

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017

It’s really annoying he isn’t tweeting in full character.

“Look, folks, I dunno if yoove heard about Aaron Wise and a Jeff Smith, but you’re gonna. Okay? There’s no getting around it. These two are about to be big time names in the wold of golf. That’s all there is to it. Anyone who tells you otherwise doesn’t know what they’re talking about. It’s that simple. It’s that simple, Dog.

Back afta dis.”

Reactions: G F O P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad