Mike Cammalleri or Derek Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kings Fanatic

Sep 15, 2003
I'll go with Squid. Of course I am just picking him as a homer, know next to nothing about Roy, but there ya have it.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
I like Roy and i think he's gonna be more complete and a leader ... but point-wise Cammalari should get the edge .

punchy1

Nov 11, 2003
Kiwiville.
Squidley. 3 points in 3 games this season. (the first two don't count, 4+mins a game) He is finally due to injury getting enough ice time to be effective and he is doing great. Roy is good to though. I am a homer at heart I suppose.

Funkymoses

HOCKEY_GURU said:
so is nayone gonna be bold enough to project their point potential? :) is 70 points in a few years for either reasonable?

If Cammalleri finds himself on a first line he can put up 70 points. He'll have to be protected because of his size but he's got a complete offensive package. He's got great agility and puckhandling and a good shot.

If he ends up on a second line he can put up 50, maybe 60. If Comrie can put up 60 Cammalleri can, too.

eSabre

Dec 14, 2002
Nashville, TN
3rdmanin.wordpress.com
HOCKEY_GURU said:
so is nayone gonna be bold enough to project their point potential? :) is 70 points in a few years for either reasonable?
I don't know if Roy will ever be able to put up 70 in the NHL, but I guarantee he'll be a more complete player than Cam. I'd liken Roy to Chris Drury, with maybe a little more playmaking ability, if any. Roy will be a stud once he gets established in the NHL.

punchy1

Nov 11, 2003
Kiwiville.
Cam now has two goals and two assists in his four games since returning from injury. 6 points so far when given the time. He is also doing sort of well in his own end. Who knows down the road but for now he is playing very well in both ends of the ice. If Roy is supposed to be the better of the two because of his complete game then I think that you should take a look at Cam.

Of course we are basing our thoughts on what is happening so far so its merely conjecture.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad