Player Discussion Mika Zibanejad [Warning Post #3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Yeah, sorry. Should've recognized that. Loved that he made SURE that Kreids got accolades there as well. Deservedly so.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I like Zucc, but he has absolutely nothing to do with either Zbad's or Kreider's success this year.

Wouldn’t say nothing to do with it. Kreider and Mika have been successful with him and without him. They’ve also found success with Buch and at times even with Fast.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Exactly my point. Hence, which is the greater likelihood? That Zucc's play has gone up since being put on a line with Krieder & Zbad or vica versa?
It's not a zero sum game.

They have all benefited. Why is that such a hard concept to grasp

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Exactly my point. Hence, which is the greater likelihood? That Zucc's play has gone up since being put on a line with Krieder & Zbad or vica versa?

Quinn said it, Zibanejad said it...Zuccarello is the driver on that line. Still you refuse to accept it :rolleyes:

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
So... Zucc has been KZ's best partner (both empirically and by the eye test), but that is somehow a negative because he helped ZBad pot an extra couple goals?

I don't... I don't understand where we're at in this thread.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Quinn said it, Zibanejad said it...Zuccarello is the driver on that line. Still you refuse to accept it :rolleyes:
You are correct. All that he has done away from Zucc,which is the best part of this year, is simply an illusion. What you are seeing over the last several weeks is all that exists. How could I not have seen it? Thank you for pointing out the obvious truth.

Thought, got to be honest. If you can somehow explain how it is that Zbad had success away from Zucc this year, I would appreciate it. Or are you saying that he has had none?

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
It's not a zero sum game.

They have all benefited. Why is that such a hard concept to grasp
How many games have they spent with either Zucc playing like dog poop or not on with them at all? Answer that and you will have the reality of the situation.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
How many games have they spent with either Zucc playing like dog poop or not on with them at all? Answer that and you will have the reality of the situation.
We all know Kreider drives the play... That's not the argument. The Kreider Zibs Zucc lne works well..

eMm1rZB.png

Zucc has moped. It was admitted. He's now playing at the level that we're accustomed to. To claim he's not helping Zibanejad score goals is asinine.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Whatever the stats, good or bad. Reality is they (Kreids and Zbad) have had good seasons thus far. Zuccha playing at his BEST ALL SEASON would have those 2 having better numbers. Period. Cant take away from what they have done, but NO DENYING Zuccha's recent play has coincided with them putting up some serious numbers. #givecreditwherecreditisdue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA