Status
Not open for further replies.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Nice dodge.

You know it's Kreider and Zuccarello which means <gasp> that Zuccarello is playing EXACTLY where he should be playing - with Zibanejad.

I think it's beyond arguable that he's been their 2nd best winger this year. He's been hot ass for most of it.

But this was never a conversation about where he should be playing, because then the only correct answer would be in another uniform.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
This doesn't mean Zucc wont be traded.. it means a playmaker would be nice playing with Kreider and Zibs.. Whether it's Panarin or they re-sign Zucc as a FA or whoever.

Zibs has a lot of goal scoring potential and would benefit with a player, LIKE ZUCC, feeding him and a player, LIKE KREIDER, driving the play and creating space.

The sum is greater than the pieces. All three playstyles synergize™

Reactions: Ori

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
This doesn't mean Zucc wont be traded.. it means a playmaker would be nice playing with Kreider and Zibs.. Whether it's Panarin or they re-sign Zucc as a FA or whoever.

Zibs has a lot of goal scoring potential and would benefit with a player, LIKE ZUCC, feeding him and a player, LIKE KREIDER, driving the play and creating space.

The sum is greater than the pieces. All three playstyles synergize™
Who could possible work on that line? Who has a large sample size with that duo who works?

Oh, right...Buchnevich.

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
is zibanejad disliked here or something? on a night he pots 4 points he isnt getting cred for it.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Career highs soon coming for Mika. Needs 2 assists and 3 pts. to tie previous highs. Only thing keeping him from not surpassing high in goals (27) is not staying on the ice.
Thrilled he has been relatively healthy all year, stay that way.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Without a doubt Zucc makes their line good, but Kreider and Mika have been producing all season, it’s why he has 48 points in 50 games. Are people trying to take away credit from Mika, who is becoming a legit 1c?

I remember when KZB was pretty good also. Hopefully Buch gets another shot up there, had a strong game and think Quinn will promote him to the Top 6 next game.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Without a doubt Zucc makes their line good, but Kreider and Mika have been producing all season, it’s why he has 48 points in 50 games. Are people trying to take away credit from Mika, who is becoming a legit 1c?

I remember when KZB was pretty good also. Hopefully Buch gets another shot up there, had a strong game and think Quinn will promote him to the Top 6 next game.
Mika had a great night, but those goals never happen if not for Zucc. No one else on this team can make those assists, but Zucc. That's why the line is working so well. A speedy power forward that is great at deflections, a gritty playmaker and a big center with a good shot.

Zibanejad himself praised his linemates and their chemistry when interviewed about the hattrick by the Swedish media.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
“The stuff I’ve said about him is not situational. I’ve said that from the first time I played with him and when I saw him play, as well. So now it’s just to an extreme level, the production side of it. Why would you not want to play with a guy like that when things are working so well, with all three of us?”

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Mika had a great night, but those goals never happen if not for Zucc. No one else on this team can make those assists, but Zucc. That's why the line is working so well. A speedy power forward that is great at deflections, a gritty playmaker and a big center with a good shot.

Zibanejad himself praised his linemates and their chemistry when interviewed about the hattrick by the Swedish media.

oh come on....

Reactions: Irishguy42

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
“The stuff I’ve said about him is not situational. I’ve said that from the first time I played with him and when I saw him play, as well. So now it’s just to an extreme level, the production side of it. Why would you not want to play with a guy like that when things are working so well, with all three of us?”
Huh? You played with who? #curious

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Mika deserves recognition for his great play, been focused on him lately and all he does is pursue, pester and get pucks. Amazing stuff. But, I have to say......Zuccha is absolutely instrumental in his success. NOT that no one can do that, but just NOT LIKE Zuccha does, not nearly as well and as often.
Zuccha is the little train that CAN. Was sad to hear how it affected his play (trade talk), understandable but also never a good excuse. Happy he is back to playing how he can, we need him to......so we can coup everything he IS, in return.
I will NOT be happy trading him, but must be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany