• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Why did you have to say this.

I used to pretend that shit I say and/or do has a bearing on the game. I've learned to shed that anxiety. Only took nearly 40 years. LOL.

As much as I give this board crap. I'm proud that you all responded so well to this win. I mean that. Cheers friends!

:cheers:

If we win the cup you get a live action shot of Gardner McKay taking shots!

If we win the Cup, I'll buy a random poster on here a brand new authentic jersey of their choice.

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
I more astutely made a comment about a lack of talent.

It bothers me a little because McDonagh and I went to the same school. Same communications program. He just doesn’t know hockey.
He’s a baseball announcer. I don’t think he ever did hockey regularly.

I honestly believe he got the job because he’s almost an anti-Emrick in terms of screeching and over excitement. In many ways, I appreciate that approach. However, it is pretty obvious he doesn’t really know hockey well enough to be the lead ESPN announcer.

It’s unfortunate because ESPN does have talent that should be the #1 and #2 crews.

Reactions: Atax

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Doc was great but I'd take McDonough 100 times out of 100 over that dollar store Doc in Beninati (spelling?) who used to do games in vs. about a decade ago.
Beninati is actually pretty good doing Capitals games.

There was a lot of “cheering from the booth” during the early days of post-lockout broadcasts.

Doc was just as bad as any of them.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
What was the deserve to win Ometer on this one. I'm guessing 55/45 Rangers.

Rangers definitely controlled the game. They got a bit lackadaisical with the lead and got a bit too much into a shell, but the Rangers largely controlled the flow of the game start to finish.

The Hurricanes were not able to throw random pucks to the net like they normally like to do.

Reactions: KOVALEV022473

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
Does anyone have postgame to share?
1000012906.jpg

Aho watching the post game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad