GDT: Michigan vs North Dakota | NCAA Quarterfinals | 5:00pm CT | TSN2

csk

Nov 5, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
You guys expect Poolman to sign after this year? I really hope he doesn't and could definitely see him coming back due to his brother coming in next season. He is one of my favorite players to watch on the team, he is so damn good.

It's not really an expectation, more of a hope. The farm needs defense and he looks pretty darn good

Bongo

Feb 7, 2007
Atlanta
I watched these games and was shocked at how poorly they're attended. What's up with that? Are they that cost prohibitive?

TheRocketFlash

Feb 17, 2010
Below the Border
I watched these games and was shocked at how poorly they're attended. What's up with that? Are they that cost prohibitive?

They are played at predetermined neutral sites - the regional with MICH and N. Dakota was in Cincy. Issue is fans don't find out which regional it's team ends up in until less than a week beforehand - 4 regional sites were Albany NY, Worchester MA, Cincy OH, and St. Paul.

And even Cincy is like 500 miles from Grand Forks, ND. Some years the regionals are well attended but in general attendance is poor, despite not being an expensive ticket at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad