Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
FB_IMG_1712614437105.jpg

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
View attachment 848281

Seems like a great way to catch Hep C but what do I know
a father and son got criminal charges in new mexico back in the day for doing something similar. they sharpened a buckle on the kid's football helmet.

and lol - i remember this happening but was thinking it was roughly 10-15 years ago. they went to court in 1996. i feel ooooooold.

Nogatco Rd

Owner & Operator, HFBoards LLC
Apr 3, 2021
a father and son got criminal charges in new mexico back in the day for doing something similar. they sharpened a buckle on the kid's football helmet.

and lol - i remember this happening but was thinking it was roughly 10-15 years ago. they went to court in 1996. i feel ooooooold.
“a former football player at an Albuquerque, N.M., school, admitted in court Monday that the chin-strap buckle on his helmet had been sharpened by his father to the extent that it slashed five opposing players during a game Oct. 12.

The player, 17, and his father, a children's dentist, were sentenced to probation and community service for conspiring to commit aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. The father also received a two-day jail term.”

They apparently run a father-son pediatric dental practice in NM together now… no such thing as bad publicity I guess?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad