Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
mrmVE.gif

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Hey, we were OK!

PP looked like the PK, but they stayed out of the box so they only had one full PK to worry about, and they did pretty well on it. So, overall, two points are two points. On to the Leafs, who look like the one of the better teams in the league on the road, and the Toronto Maple Leafs at home.

Any win without Buff and Bogo in the lineup is a bonus win, in my opinion.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Worst. PP. Evah.

Then they scored. :laugh: Wicked, WICKED quick release by Little.

Very decent game for some of the young 'uns. Postma is really improving - his skating and offensive awareness is pretty darned good, and it looks like Huddy's working on his defensive game. Redmond with 2pts? Very solid game from him.

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
Wheeler, Kane and Jokinen appear to have almost zero chemistry. They are frequently running into each other and passing to nobody.

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
What's the song they are playing in the arena now as the fans leave the arena that references the Jets and hockey?!?

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
I think that Burmistrov certainly earned the spot at #2 Center over Antropov. For one night at least. He's just got so much potential he needs to start practicing playing with legitimate too six players.

Avocado Coolranch

Just a fool
Jul 1, 2012
Vancouver
i was really impressed with burmi's game. he seems to track the puck very well. the second goal was all burmi able to keep the puck in the offensive zone. it looked like he tipped it too but all goods. glad to see that we are back in the win column. =)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad