Player Discussion McDavid

Alexandre Achutti

Oct 6, 2019
He's clearly below the McDavid I've seen.
If he can't get back to his best version, I don't think there will be enough matches for him to break any records.

With this goalkeeper and some defenders that the team has, McDavid has to be superhuman as I have sometimes seen him be.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
He's clearly below the McDavid I've seen.
If he can't get back to his best version, I don't think there will be enough matches for him to break any records.

With this goalkeeper and some defenders that the team has, McDavid has to be superhuman as I have sometimes seen him be.
Sure, honestly he's playing fine. The tough part is it's 90s shadowing of him out there, and because he nearly never goes down, he draws few calls.

I have little concern about McDavid overall.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary

Perlini gives his thoughts on McDavid near the end of the video. Despite the clickbaity thumbnail he said McDavid was very humble, nice and surprisingly funny.

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
His pass first mentality has gone overboard. Vancouver started to figure it out on the PP late in that series. Hopefully he can at least fire a few snap or wrist shots on Dallas to keep them honest, especially on the PP
He's injured tho so it's not like he can shoot.

I worry this may be the dagger that gets us. The way our team is build we need Mcdavid being Mcdavid.

Reactions: Alexandre Achutti

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad