McDavid + Doughty vs Matthews + Karlsson

Which duo?

• McD + Doughty

• Matthews + Karlsson

Results are only viewable after voting.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Honestly Matthews is really impressing me and I'm starting to think the gap between him and McDavid isn't quite as big as I once thought it was.

Then there's Doughty. Sorry, Doughty is a great defenseman but he's not in the same conversation as any of these three guys.
Yeah I have to agree on Doughty. I used to think he had a case to be on karlsson's level but he just is nowhere even close. He's as emotionally fragile as they come too

Reactions: Sureves

43Kadri43

Jun 15, 2017
Crosby
Mcdavid
Karlsson
Hedman
Doughty
Oel
Kane
Bergeron
Getzlaf
Eichel
Gaudreau
Toews
Keith
Stamkos
Kucherov
Benn
Seguin
Barkov
Draisaitl
Kopitar
Malkin
Letang
Ovechkin
Backstrom
Price
Josi
Subban
Pietrangelo
Laine
Schefiele
Burns

This is a joke, right?

Reactions: Garthinater

SnoopDogg

Gin and Juice
Jan 13, 2016
Buffalo
McDavid is a lot better than Matthews but Matthews playing with Karlsson would get so many points that I had to go with him

Future GOAT

Apr 4, 2017
This is easy. Doughty just doesn't belong with these players.
giphy.gif

TDK67

Apr 17, 2016
Crosby
Mcdavid
Karlsson
Hedman
Doughty
Oel
Kane
Bergeron
Getzlaf
Eichel
Gaudreau
Toews
Keith
Stamkos
Kucherov
Benn
Seguin
Barkov
Draisaitl
Kopitar
Malkin
Letang
Ovechkin
Backstrom
Price
Josi
Subban
Pietrangelo
Laine
Schefiele
Burns

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This might actually be the worst post I've ever seen on HF. Even worse than the "Laine=Lemieux" comments which is saying something :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ctrain2k

Dec 3, 2016
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This might actually be the worst post I've ever seen on HF. Even worse than the "Laine=Lemieux" comments which is saying something :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

So Matthews is better than Lemieux? It’s must be true cause you said so!

Ctrain2k

Dec 3, 2016
WTF are you even talking about, kid? Where is Matthews compared to Lemieux in your comment or mine?

Lol so stupid.

You said it was worse than laine being compared to Lemieux which is a clear indication of saying Matthews is better than Lemieux

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
Very tough one but Karlsson made me sway to his side. Hes just too good. And i wouldnt mind Matthews as my #1c even though Mcdavids better.

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
Crosby
Mcdavid
Karlsson
Hedman
Doughty
Oel
Kane
Bergeron
Getzlaf
Eichel
Gaudreau
Toews
Keith
Stamkos
Kucherov
Benn
Seguin
Barkov
Draisaitl
Kopitar
Malkin
Letang
Ovechkin
Backstrom
Price
Josi
Subban
Pietrangelo
Laine
Schefiele
Burns
Props on posting that list. Although id disagree with Draisaitl Burns Oel and a couple more. This small streak to start the season has made Matthews more overated than Toews used to be.

TDK67

Apr 17, 2016
You said it was worse than laine being compared to Lemieux which is a clear indication of saying Matthews is better than Lemieux

Your opinions here are a clear indication that you think Wayne Gretzky is garbage and McDavid is literally 1000x better than Gretzky.

Its fun to make up BS!

Last edited:

Ctrain2k

Dec 3, 2016
Your opinions here are a clear indication that you think Wayne Gretzky is garbage and McDavid is literally 1000x better than Gretzky.

Its fun to make up BS!

Gretzky nor mcdavid were even mentioned, you must be on some good kush where can I get some?

TDK67

Apr 17, 2016
Gretzky nor mcdavid were even mentioned, you must be on some good kush where can I get some?

Kid. I'm not anywhere close to as high as you must be if you think that the fact I found "Laine = Lemieux" a laughably horrible statement means that I think "Matthews > Lemieux".

E.g. If I think Lemieux is rated 100, Laine is 70 and Matthews is 80, that means that I could find "Laine = Lemieux" laughably stupid AND ALSO believe that "Matthews > Laine" while still NOT being as good or better than Lemieux.

Your sad attempt at using some kind of transitive property for that idea and to consequently put words in my mouth was beyond idiotic.

Reactions: Garthinater

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad