GDT: May 8 • Norway 1, Sweden 5

andersej

Jul 16, 2009
Copenhagen
Weird situation. The call could have gone either way. But, plays like that makes me wish they would just go to all skate goals being disallowed. Would at least make it easy to get the right call. Same thing goes on in the NHL all the time, most recently with the Ottawa goal vs Montreal.

Valiante

Jan 24, 2011
abit OT, but what is the actual definition of a kicking motion? Cus he obviously adjusted his skate, if he didnt it probably wouldnt be a goal. The way I see it tough is that a "kicking motion" is when you actually kick the puck. Is that how they see it too?

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
I think Landeskog should be happy that the refs came in early.. Tollefsen is a pretty tough fighter..

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
Our PP is awful.. still haven't scored in the WC.. and couldn't score tonight on almost a full 2 minute 5-on-3.

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
lol refs.. the Swede cross-checked Thoresen first.. and then he gives one back and get called..

Refs this game..

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
Danish commentators wondering why Axelsson and Tollefsen aren't in the box after that little fight and they are right to wonder...Ref doesn't have alot of control.

NAI77

Feb 18, 2006
NY
being of half norwegian and half swedish ethnicity i'm not sure who to support

talenttracer

Nov 7, 2007
lol refs.. the Swede cross-checked Thoresen first.. and then he gives one back and get called..

Refs this game..
Tollefsen should have a game misconduct, just for being Tollefsen, he is a ****ing psyko.
On the other hand, if he was on my team, i would love him.

Wolfy*

Tollefsen is a nasty player. I heard he will probably play for the Nashville Predators next season. I guess they like these goons...

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Danish commentators wondering why Axelsson and Tollefsen aren't in the box after that little fight and they are right to wonder...Ref doesn't have alot of control.

They should've handed out 10 minute misconducts. Landeskog/Tollefsen rough was with five minutes left. At that point the game was over.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
"Erik Gustafsson?" Why not someone like Tallinder? Gustafsson is not exactly a guy for the PP"

- Boork :facepalm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad