GDT: May 11 • Finland 7, Austria 2

1rd

¡Hala Madrid!
Jun 16, 2011
Ortio diving. :laugh:

Melart has been a positive surprise so far, love how physical he is.

Arto Kilponen

Oct 29, 2006
Helsinki, Finland
That Finnish powerplay is so horrible that I'm this close from beginning to cry. For a minute they passed and passed and passed and passed and no-one wanted to shoot. Then finally they passed it to center ice. I seriously want to know that who has convinced them that it is much easier to score if you never shoot.

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
Not sure why everybody is laughing at what Ortio did. Pretty typical behavior for goaltenders.

Bullwhip Reds*

Kukkonen neutered. Finnish gene pool thanks Austria. Danke sehr. Btw, try Melart on pp, mighty slapper.

YARR123

Oct 30, 2010
WTF, time to wake up. They've dominated the whole game and now they give up TWO SHORTHANDED GOALS in 2 minutes.

psycho_dad*

Jul 14, 2003
Saint John, N.B
Visit site
WTF, time to wake up. They've dominated the whole game and now they give up TWO SHORTHANDED GOALS in 2 minutes.

That is what happens when a team starts thinking a game is over.

And had a questionable goalie.

Finland has had all the chances in the world to put this away but they thought it's done so they started messing around trying to score the pretty goal etc. Now it has come to bite them in the ass. Take everyone seriously, 3 goal lead is nothing in hockey.

horrible attitude by our team, they should be professionals.

Vaeltaja

May 17, 2011
That is what happens when a team starts thinking a game is over.

And had a questionable goalie.

Finland has had all the chances in the world to put this away but they thought it's done so they started messing around trying to score the pretty goal etc. Now it has come to bite them in the ass. Take everyone seriously, 3 goal lead is nothing in hockey.

horrible attitude by our team, they should be professionals.
I place blame for that solely to Jukka Jalonen, if the head coach can not prevent that kind of attitude from spreading then what exactly is he doing there?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad