Player Discussion Max Talbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Lost in all this... Koko the talking mule will be riding his bike in the rural streets of Russia.:sarcasm:

catsmasher

Mar 8, 2012
The guy brought absolutely zero to this team on the ice, but then again he's 50 years old and we got him for Caron. I still feel like he'll be back in the lineup in a few days after clearing waivers yet again.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Talbot has returned to save the season just like he did last year! :sarcasm:

But seriously, Claude has no intention of using Randell at this point. Given what Hayes has done on the 4th line (nothing), Talbot is probably a better option on the 4th right now than Hayes.

Likely lines for Thursday (i.e what Claude will do):

Marchand - Bergeron - Stempniak
Eriksson - Krejci - Pastrnak
Belesky - Spooner - Vatrano
Talbot - Acciari - Ferraro

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Why isn't Randell being sent down at least? Let the kid develop... Jesus Christ.

Management doesn't want to expose him to waivers.

Julien doesn't want him in his line-up.

Randell is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Feel sorry for the kid. Caught in limbo meanwhile when he's played he's played decent.

I guess on the bright side he's made a nice living for himself this year.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Why isn't Randell being sent down at least? Let the kid develop... Jesus Christ.

Feel sorry for the kid. Caught in limbo meanwhile when he's played he's played decent.

all true....not to mention he's injured.

The Bruins practiced Wednesday at Ristuccia Memorial Arena, but three players were absent: defenseman Dennis Seidenberg, who has missed the past three games with an injury, wing Tyler Randell, and wing Jimmy Hayes.

Coach Claude Julien indicated Randell had an injury, but did not get specific.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/b...see-tonight/ZBTyq5XzUFAQiIvMIRSd2J/story.html

patty59

Apr 6, 2008
Lethbridge, Alberta

At least he's getting a much better pay cheque in Boston.

njbruin*

Nov 17, 2007
all true....not to mention he's injured.

The Bruins practiced Wednesday at Ristuccia Memorial Arena, but three players were absent: defenseman Dennis Seidenberg, who has missed the past three games with an injury, wing Tyler Randell, and wing Jimmy Hayes.

Coach Claude Julien indicated Randell had an injury, but did not get specific.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/b...see-tonight/ZBTyq5XzUFAQiIvMIRSd2J/story.html

Yeah he has massive splinters from riding the pine. :sarcasm:

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Sheppy;116445021[B said:
]Why isn't Randell being sent down at least[/B]? Let the kid develop... Jesus Christ.

I would think that Tyler would not agree with your suggestion as he has been earning a NHL salary for the entire year.

Maybe as his career plays out, this could be his one and only full time year in the NHL earning significant $$.

Brewins

Apr 23, 2015
I'm agreeing two fully stacked lines.

63-37-72
21/51-46-88
39-51/Talbot-20/21
29-55-Talbot/20

since the fourth line is so young i see claude mixing in some of the vets in line three. Maybe switch talbot and accarri.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
People are screaming about a lack of leadership. Max Talbot brings this as well as experience in these types of situations. He's also played very well in Providence.

Sounds like Hayes is hurt.

Brewins

Apr 23, 2015
We can't afford rookie mistakes, it's not the time to grow, it's a playoff push. Talbot can pk, he can perform a checking role, and he hits and brings alot of intangibles. Better than Hayes or Griffith. We can't afford mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad