Rumor: Matthew Tkachuk done with the Flames?

Bond

May 10, 2012
To play with??Honest question Calgary should be thinking more about Shane Wright or a Connor Bedard shouldnt they???Grab some good younger players some high picks and rebuild is what should happen TBH
Owners won't rebuild and they aren't bad enough to finish bottom 5. Pretty much all indications is a retool of some kind.

Iggys Dome

Not allowed to say the “R-Word” (rebuild)
Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space
To play with??Honest question Calgary should be thinking more about Shane Wright or a Connor Bedard shouldnt they???Grab some good younger players some high picks and rebuild is what should happen TBH

If we're trading Tkachuk the only acceptable return is if Eichel is coming back. Even if we add a small+. Everyone proposing 3 b tier prospects and their 2021 first can f*** off is what I meant.

That being said, I don't know how much stock I put into this rumor.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Owners won't rebuild and they aren't bad enough to finish bottom 5. Pretty much all indications is a retool of some kind.
But they could be,I just dont see Eichel being the right fit for that team at this time...No Tkachuk,JH a potential FA... I mean it could be workable,but it would just seem kinda a lateral move ATM

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
Avs have to sent anyone not named Mackinnon, Makar or Rantanan to get this guy. Can’t stand him so he’s someone we really need for the playoffs

Reactions: Flair Hay

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Avs have to sent anyone not named Mackinnon, Makar or Rantanan to get this guy. Can’t stand him so he’s someone we really need for the playoffs
Yep he looks like a perfect fit to replace Lando,Col has some nice pieces at defense that Calgary should be interested in ,as I believe Col has really too many skilled guys back there

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
If we're trading Tkachuk the only acceptable return is if Eichel is coming back. Even if we add a small+. Everyone proposing 3 b tier prospects and their 2021 first can f*** off is what I meant.

That being said, I don't know how much stock I put into this rumor.

Uhh... you're adding a LOOOOOOOT more than a small plus for Eichel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad