Speculation: Matthew Knies

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
I really think knies will do well but it's a long season and he hasn't done much for a while.

Maybe addition by subtraction at this point in his career. I think he's a gamer but it'll give the Matthews line a new look and they've been pretty shit the last few mostly.

Gives them some different looks. Keep the kid out closer to the playoffs. Get a boost

Reactions: fahad203

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
I really think knies will do well but it's a long season and he hasn't done much for a while.

Maybe addition by subtraction at this point in his career. I think he's a gamer but it'll give the Matthews line a new look and they've been pretty shit the last few mostly.

Gives them some different looks. Keep the kid out closer to the playoffs. Get a boost

:nod: Agreed. He needs a refresh. Just a kid. Playing big boy minutes

DraftSchmaft

Jul 29, 2021
Bertuzzi should be with matthews and marner but I do want Knies back quickly for the bottom 6

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
I completely disagree with Mike Johnson; that was not some kind of "bracing for hit" type hit. It really looked like Ratly saw a chance to stick it to Knies. A month off to heal won't be the worst thing in the world for him (assuming its not a major head injury, of course). As has been said, it probably pencils Li'l Nicky back in the lineup and at this point, I don't think we're losing a lot there.

Wasn't a collision was a hit
A cheap shot of a hit, at that.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Marchand yelled and pointed “you’re f’ing dead” at the Leafs bench after the McCabe incident while the refs were holding him back and a few shifts later Knies is concussed.

Send the tape to the NHL.
Looked more like a shoulder than a head injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad