Mats Zuccarello Aasen

HTTP 400

Sep 1, 2007
I like this thread because it gives us an opportunity to have a discussion about the impact of players weight and height on their game. It's refreshing.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
Good bump.

Zuccarello would be our leading scorer (5 more points than Pacioretty, 3 more than Subban)

But posters automatically disregarded the possibility of getting him, in 2010, because ''too small''. Really show how that smurf complex can affect us.. hope the management arent as short-sighted as some posters here...

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
yeah, because if he has 43 pts in NY he would automatically have 43 points in smurfville...

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
original

Not a bad player really, but signing such a player would be the ultimate provocation

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
I like this thread because it gives us an opportunity to have a discussion about the impact of players weight and height on their game. It's refreshing.

Its kind of like beer.

If you have one or two, its great, you have fun with your friends and you can actually drive home without worrying about getting a DUI if stopped by the cops.

If you have too many beers, you tend to get into a lot of fights, you become predictable, no one wants to be around you and you tend to wake up feeling like **** almost every morning.

Most things in moderation are OK. Its when you overload on things that things tend to go badly.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
im never gonna say no to a talented guy you get for free, but at this point im tempted to quote Gob and say "Oh, COME ON!!"

you can give him a pto, watch him get abused in the ahl, if not: call up, watch get abused in the nhl, if not: trade the ****er; if he's too good, keep and trade somebody else.

besides, gionta and danielle won't be here much longer, that leaves haineux and gallagher, not the end of the world

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
I think OP bumped the thread because he saw that Zuccarello had potential before a lot of people did. This is not about acquiring him now.

Good job OP!

The thread was started directly after the 2010 Olympics where Zuccrello had 3 points in 4 games while also lighting up the Swedish elite league. Tons of people were talking about him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad