Mats Zuccarello Aasen

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Actually, according to the BMI (not a perfect science I agree), it's a very normal weight for 5'6".

yeah, and if everyone followed the bmi, we wouldn't have professional athletes to root for. It's not even an 'imperfect science' as you put it, it's just downright stupid. but i get what you're saying,

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
holy crap!

Quick stats:
Jee
Right wing
Born Sep 8 1987
Height 5.06 -- Weight 135 -- Shoots R

can they sign me as well??

We could be the habs' Sedins :naughty:

Shabutie

Jul 26, 2004
Ottawa
Actually, according to the BMI (not a perfect science I agree), it's a very normal weight for 5'6".
BMI is Pejorative Slured....At 5'6 - 135, he probably has a waist between 28-30inches. The average weight at 5'6 I would say is 145ish (If we agree that the average male is between 32-34 inch waist). I'm 5'7" and 170 with a waist of 32", BMI would say that I'm overweight...

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
BMI is Pejorative Slured....At 5'6 - 135, he probably has a waist between 28-30inches. The average weight at 5'6 I would say is 145ish (If we agree that the average male is between 32-34 inch waist). I'm 5'7" and 170 with a waist of 32", BMI would say that I'm overweight...

Fatty

Astaroth

Apr 22, 2004
Montreal,Qc
This guy literally weights the same as I do, and is shorter by two inches. I even get overpowered in gym class occaisionally. Imagine Aassen vs. Chara?

No offense intended but if he's doing really well in the SEL, his core + overall strength must be quite more than you even if you're in great shape.

I think people forget how supernaturally talented and out of the norm professional athletes are; I've known guys who were D-1 studs and couldn't hack it in the echl.

And BMI is the most Pejorative Slured **** I've even seen and anyone who trains anything knows it.

If he can wheel and deal like Kane; bring him on over.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
135? Are you made of straw?

nohomok.jpg

no homo

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City

haha was just kidding, although it's kinda cool to be able to put faces to internet handles now. Don't have any pics of myself handy, but I've worked as a bouncer and I'm now a bodyguard, so the BMI index says i'm already dead. :help:

Hades

Apr 12, 2009
So ANOTHER small quick forward?? Gionta, Cams, DD, aren't enough?? We need more now? Umm no thanks. We have a full cupboard of small forwards, how about drafting some monster players to try to develop instead or more smurfs.
If the guy is actually pretty good and could become a Gionta in the NHL, I think it'd be good if the habs tried him out. He doesn't have to stay with the team if he becomes successful. Could always be traded for a bigger player. Anyways, it's never bad to have good players in your organization.

XO

Nov 4, 2009
He is now in the lead of the SEL scoring league after todays win against the leading team Linkoping HC with 8-0. He did 4 points (3+1) and are ahead of Martensson with 60 points due to more goals scored. Amazing.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
He is now in the lead of the SEL scoring league after todays win against the leading team Linkoping HC with 8-0. He did 4 points (3+1) and are ahead of Martensson with 60 points due to more goals scored. Amazing.

Thanks for the update,I`m sure he will get lots of attention in the off season

BigFatPapa

Oct 7, 2003
BMI takes into account that you have the same amount of muscles than the scientists who put it together.

yeah, and if everyone followed the bmi, we wouldn't have professional athletes to root for. It's not even an 'imperfect science' as you put it, it's just downright stupid. but i get what you're saying,

Ice Poutine

LA POUTINE IS BACK!
Feb 18, 2006
ON MY CHAIR
Most people dont know that the family name "Zuccarello Aasen" is Norwegian. His family came over here and some of them changed their family name to a more Quebecois sounding name: "Desharnais".

(just wanted you guys to know that)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad