Confirmed with Link: Matheson and Rau called up, Regner & McFarland down

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
People need to chill on the mathesom hype... I know he's one of
Our highly touted prospects but there's a good chance he struggles up here... I don't think he's ready and I think this might just be a taste so he knows what to expect and what to work on... Also don't expect rau to light it up either... Big jump for these guys... I hope they succeed but I would temper my expectations for now

As someone who has seen matheson live alot... i dont think this is an easy jump for his game. I hope he is awesome.. but something about his game bothers me...

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Can´t wait to see Matheson and Rau playing. I think Also that Rau will join Bjugstad and Huberdeau, and Jokkinen will join back Smith and Trocheck. But that would mean Jagr get complete new Linemates, and he is the only one who his able to do the fast adjustment on Linemates.

When no one come back i think Matheson will join Campbell, Kulikov and Gudbranson and Petro and Ekblad.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Who cares about NHL whatever number. Those lazy creators never change the game. They make minor cost-effective tweaks and then charge us all an arm and leg for the same result as last year except with one extra new animation. They aren't getting my money.

This years edition is so horrible considering the menu's etc. The fact you can't change the simplest of things like "on ice trainer" or whatever it is called during the season and save it. You have to do it always before everygame. You can't change the post whistle "calls" option anywhere else but during the game and it doesnt even work as it changes nothing. These are just couple to mention.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Can´t wait to see Matheson and Rau playing. I think Also that Rau will join Bjugstad and Huberdeau, and Jokkinen will join back Smith and Trocheck. But that would mean Jagr get complete new Linemates, and he is the only one who his able to do the fast adjustment on Linemates.

When no one come back i think Matheson will join Campbell, Kulikov and Gudbranson and Petro and Ekblad.
I don't think they want two lefties together. Matheson I think would probably play with either Gudbranson or Ekblad.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I don't think they want two lefties together. Matheson I think would probably play with either Gudbranson or Ekblad.

I wouldn't mind getting a solid leftie stay home dman to play with Ekblad. Campbell needs to play with Gudbranson there a good pair. Mitchell with Petro if he ever returns. Matheson hasn't played a single game yet so you seriously cant wait him to play on the top pair. Most likely he'll stay up until Guds is back

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I wouldn't mind getting a solid leftie stay home dman to play with Ekblad. Campbell needs to play with Gudbranson there a good pair. Mitchell with Petro if he ever returns. Matheson hasn't played a single game yet so you seriously cant wait him to play on the top pair. Most likely he'll stay up until Guds is back
Kulikov even with his faults, is still a top4 d-man. There's no need to shell out assets for a position that we already have filled.

lol they're already in the game and have been for quite some time
I wouldn't put less than a month as "quite some time", considering the game has been out for 5 months now.

They were added in the Phaneuf trade update or the one before that, can't remember which, but those two were only like a week apart.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
The numbers 56 and 92 were given to Matheson and Rau when they both attended development camp for the first time. If they stick around, they will most likely change them ala Trocheck from 67 to 21. They won't change them yet b/c they have to earn the spot first.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
The numbers 56 and 92 were given to Matheson and Rau when they both attended development camp for the first time. If they stick around, they will most likely change them ala Trocheck from 67 to 21. They won't change them yet b/c they have to earn the spot first.

92 is raus birth year. Add them together you get 11. Subtract them you get 7. So now i want a slurpee from 7 11

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad