News Article: Married to the Game: Jets wives tell all in exclusive new documentary

Potrzebie

Mar 25, 2010
Absolutely!

And at the 3:13 mark she says "when he retires one day"... I'm pretty sure she means "when he retires one day far in the future"...

Then at the 3:29 mark she says "when Dustin retires I'll probably want to go back to work just because the kids will be older and in school"...

So yeah, Big Buff is definitely coming back!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You misheard that, she said "Monday". :laugh:

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
I read an interesting article a while ago that the majority of NHL players get divorced after their playing career is over. The reasons are that they are home too much and get on their wives nerves after being on the road so much, the money dries up, and the fame and excitement of being an NHL player is gone.
I thought it was because their girlfriends wanted to move in after their careers wound up.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Watching this made me laugh over a troll post on the main boards that Buff was on his LOA because his wife was forcing him to get out of small town WPG and she couldn't stand living in such a small city.

Sure, the girl who grew up in a northern community without running water can't handle small town 'Peg.

Too funny.

Reactions: jefferoni

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Oh and Buff's kids resemblance to him is remarkable.
Mini Buff Smash.

Reminds me of a joke.

Guy walks into his local bar holding up his newborn kid and yells out to the regulars, "Who does this little guy look like?"
To which someone yells back, "The bartender!" :laugh:

Yeah, I know. Dad jokes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad