News Article: Married to the Game: Jets wives tell all in exclusive new documentary

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
No kidding. After watching that video I won't be so quick to yell "trade the bum!" from the stands when one of our guys screws up... :oops:

:laugh: Betcha will.

I think I heard that from someone in 305 last night. Trying to remember who it was for. :laugh: Was that you?

Reactions: jefferoni

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Emily Byfuglien’s comments about this being “our” year, both her team and Jets, might give a hint Buff is returning

Right? Right?
Absolutely!

And at the 3:13 mark she says "when he retires one day"... I'm pretty sure she means "when he retires one day far in the future"...

Then at the 3:29 mark she says "when Dustin retires I'll probably want to go back to work just because the kids will be older and in school"...

So yeah, Big Buff is definitely coming back!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:

Trinity

Dec 12, 2017
Emily Byfuglien’s comments about this being “our” year, both her team and Jets, might give a hint Buff is returning

Right? Right?
I think this was filmed prior to last season, no?

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
I watched Hockey Wives a few times when it was on TV and the stuff that the wives and families of hockey players go through and deal with really made me see them all in a new light.

Skidooboy

Jun 22, 2011
L4 Kordylewski Cloud
Wow this is incredible.......no wait. it's the other thing....stupid. yep that's it stupid.

I could give zero craps about what a hockey players wife thinks about...pretty much anything. sure if she was a chemist or something I might be interested in what she has to say about chemistry or whatever....But I really couldn't give a half a bucket of sloths about her day to day trials and tribulations.

Trinity

Dec 12, 2017
Wow this is incredible.......no wait. it's the other thing....stupid. yep that's it stupid.

I could give zero craps about what a hockey players wife thinks about...pretty much anything. sure if she was a chemist or something I might be interested in what she has to say about chemistry or whatever....But I really couldn't give a half a bucket of sloths about her day to day trials and tribulations.
So you weren't fascinated with Kulikov's wife's cookie business that loses money??!! lol

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
So you weren't fascinated with Kulikov's wife's cookie business that loses money??!! lol
It was Hutchinson's wife actually :shakehead... and it sounds like her cake business is successful...

Kuli's wife works at the jewelry store and she does indeed end up losing money after paying for someone to look after her kids while she's at work...

Last edited:

Trinity

Dec 12, 2017
I read an interesting article a while ago that the majority of NHL players get divorced after their playing career is over. The reasons are that they are home too much and get on their wives nerves after being on the road so much, the money dries up, and the fame and excitement of being an NHL player is gone.

Reactions: hn777

Trinity

Dec 12, 2017
It was Hutchinson's wife actually :shakehead... and it sounds like her cake business is successful...

Kuli's wife works at the jewelry store and she does indeed end up losing money after paying for someone to look after her kids while she's at work...
Okay it was Kuli's wife's business. I got them all mixed up!

sting13

Jul 30, 2011

So you don't care, yet take the time to come on here to say you don't care. You must be real bored to waste time on things you don't care about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad