Marner, Rantanen, Pastrnak, Kaprizov or Robertson?

Who is the best of the 4 right now?

• Mitch Marner

Votes: 46 14.0%
  • Mikko Rantanen

Votes: 77 23.5%
  • David Pastrnak

Votes: 42 12.8%
  • Kirill Kaprizov

Votes: 109 33.2%
  • Jason Robertson

Votes: 39 11.9%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 15 4.6%

• Total voters

KAITBGMITNHL

GMKA to the rescue
May 8, 2022
London
Kirill. He's playing with Sam steel as a center and still putting up great points. My order would be:
Kaprizov
Marner
Rantanen
Pastrnak
Robertson

Tough poll though

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyrophorus

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
For right now I’m not sure how you don’t vote for the player on a 22 game point scoring streak

Such a weak argument. The point streak has nothing to do with it. He's still in last place in scoring this season among this group? even since his point streak begun, he is only 3rd in scoring among this group, and thats only because he played more games than Rantanen (he would be 4th in ppg).

Marner is great, and the reason to pick him would be his consistency year to year. Every season without fail for the past 4 years he's been scoring at a 90+ point pace, and at times 100+. None of the others have as consistent/long a track record, so he's less prone to have off-seasons, which is very valuable.

It's a good poll and I can see arguments for any of the 5 players to be honest. I voted Rantanen, because he has the best playoffs of the bunch. Also, despite playing with MacKinnon, he seems to do even better anytime Mack is out and he has to step up.

Conspiracy Theorist

Jan 30, 2016
I think Rantanen has the argument for the best right-winger in the world. Kucherov has better track record but it's getting close.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad