Marner, Keller or Hischier

vote Larry if unsure

• Total voters

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
I’m a devils fan and voted Nico last year, but marners taken another step. Him AINEC

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
January of last year Marner was off to an average start and Hischier was performing well as an 18 year old first overall pick, it was reasonable to pick Hischier then.

Now, Marner has taken a big step forward that Hischier has yet to match, it is clearly Marner now.

but but but Leaaaaf haaaateeeee

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
January of last year Marner was off to an average start and Hischier was performing well as an 18 year old first overall pick, it was reasonable to pick Hischier then.

Now, Marner has taken a big step forward that Hischier has yet to match, it is clearly Marner now.

but but but Leaaaaf haaaateeeee
Picking Hischier or Keller is fine. Saying Marner is a tier behind and shouldn't even be in the conversation takes some bias. I don't think anyone was saying that though, so there's probably no point complaining

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Looking through the thread, I don't think anyone called marner a tier behind. So yeah the outrage is unwarranted
There were a few, mostly trolls looking to stir the pot, in the same manner there were a few Leaf fans trying to stir the pot by saying Marner at the time was clearly way ahead. Typical HF shit.

Marner is way ahead now though.

Mar 26, 2010
Marner is better than, and will win polls with much better players than the particular ones in this thread.

I will add, I am a Keller fan as well.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
There were a few, mostly trolls looking to stir the pot, in the same manner there were a few Leaf fans trying to stir the pot by saying Marner at the time was clearly way ahead. Typical HF ****.

Marner is way ahead now though.
I agree he's way ahead for now, but he's also older. I remember when flames fans acted like it was ridiculous to compare marner and gaudreau. Age really does matter at this stage

Mar 26, 2010
That's pretty subjective, I must say. I guarantee you don't watch very much Gaudreau.
I do, when we get the games here in Toronto. He is a great player, I am not trying to take away from him... but Marner is on another level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad