Prospect Info: Marner at the top of OHL scoring race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stavs*

Oct 11, 2010
Toronto
Marner did get the assist on his Tkachuks last goal right? It's not showing on the OHL box score

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
Anyone know if Marner got an assist on Dvorak's goal which he slaped it in from blue line (which they reviewed if offside)? OHL's website is terrible with stat updates, doesn't even show his last assist.

Did anyone hear it announced in the game, I couldn't hear anything and didn't see them show the assists like they usually do after each goal.

He either has 2 or 3 points.

Edit: Doesn't seem like it since I guess it was dumped in, so 2 points it is.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
112 points in 16 games for Knights 1st line so far wow. I am sure they are going to break the record for most points by a line for most points in the playoffs and both Marner and Tkachuk are probably going to break the individual record of 51 points

JMcLeaf

112 points in 16 games for Knights 1st line so far wow. I am sure they are going to break the record for most points by a line for most points in the playoffs and both Marner and Tkachuk are probably going to break the individual record of 51 points

Marner is currently at 41 pts and Tkachuk is at 39 so reaching 51 will be pretty tough to do if the series only goes 4 games. It would take a couple unreal games from both of them. If Niagara can win a couple games then there's a much better chance one or both of them break the record. I'm expecting the series to end in 4 or 5 games.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Marner is currently at 41 pts and Tkachuk is at 39 so reaching 51 will be pretty tough to do if the series only goes 4 games. It would take a couple unreal games from both of them. If Niagara can win a couple games then there's a much better chance one or both of them break the record. I'm expecting the series to end in 4 or 5 games.

Is this a OHL record as I was under the impression that this is a CHL record, and if that's the case then you are right

Calacatz

Jacked!
Aug 10, 2005
Who cares about McDavid's record.. The PPG still stands out and more importantly his performance in meaningful games! This guy feeding pucks to Matthews or Stamkos is going to be insane to watch over the next # of years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad