Prospect Info: Marlies and Prospects thread - Season gets going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semantics

PUBLIC ENEMY #1
Jan 3, 2007
San Francisco
Bozak had 20 points in 32 games in the AHL when he was 23 years old. Browns already destroyed that pace at 21 years old. Kapanen likely will too, if his brief stint in Pittsburgh's AHL team is any indication.

I'm talking about how they'll do in the NHL, though. Frattin also did better in the AHL than Bozak and is garbage in the NHL.

And yes, I overrated Bozak and Tlusty on that list, but I think it's fair to say both Brown and Kapanen project as 2nd liners in the NHL. But the point is, the current Marlies group isn't exactly light years ahead, the main difference is the depth as it's possible one of those guys like Soshnikov or Hyman could surprise and turn into a good NHLer.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Marner has been buzzing. Just set up Dvorak with basically an open net, but couldn't find the net.

He's playing wing with Dvorak in the middle btw.

Last edited:

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Marner has been buzzing. Just set up Dvorak with basically an open net, but couldn't find the net.

He's playing wing with Dvorak in the middle btw.

Thanks for the update. Weird they went back to that after saying he'd play C in London, no?

mikebel111*

3-1

I have seen parts of the game but seems to be Marlies have been the better team. ignoring the score

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Dermott picks up an assist on DeBrincat's hat trick goal.

Worth nothing he's played the right side pretty much all season for the Otters because Erie only has 2 RH dmen.

91Kadri91*

London scores.

Marner playing between Piccinich and Tkachuk right now.

Atomos2

Jun 28, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
It's unbelievable how many times Brown sets up Nylander and he can't finish.

Another 2 on 1 almost identical to the one in the Buffalo game

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Dermott picks up an assist on DeBrincat's hat trick goal.

Worth nothing he's played the right side pretty much all season for the Otters because Erie only has 2 RH dmen.

Good he is getting used to playing the right side, gets him ahead of other prospects in the organization if he can play both sides.

DeBrincat's lighting it up...wow.

91Kadri91*

Wow... Marner makes an incredible pass to Mete, who tries to pass it to Tkachuk. It would have been an incredible goal.

Parsons scores. :laugh:

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
This Marlies team is just dominating. At this rate they will hit the 45 shot mark.

Nylander has 8 or 9 himself.

mikebel111*

This Marlies team is just dominating. At this rate they will hit the 45 shot mark.

Nylander has 8 or 9 himself.

Yeah they should be able to score this season and be a good possession team

Though they at times look a little sloppy in own zone IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad