Confirmed with Link: Mark Stone (signed 8x~$9MM)/T. Lindberg for The Brannwagon, Oscar Lindberg, and a 2020 2nd

Lehtonen

Jan 7, 2016
Finland
I was ready to lose everybody else but not Brännström... Next eight years every time Stone is on the ice I will think about that instead of him I could watch one of the own prospects from 2017 NHL Draft, Brännström, moving the puck beautifully. I was going to order Erik's jersey during the next season but now I can not do it. There is also no chance that I will ever create as strong emotional relationship to Stone than I had already created to Brännström even though he is from Sweden and I am a Finn.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Words cannot describe how f***ing happy I am right now. Mark f***ing Stone is a Knight. MARK STONE!!!!!!!!

Reactions: derriko

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I was ready to lose everybody else but not Brännström... Next eight years every time Stone is on the ice I will think about that instead of him I could watch one of the own prospects from 2017 NHL Draft, Brännström, moving the puck beautifully. I was going to order Erik's jersey during the next season but now I can not do it. There is also no chance that I will ever create as strong emotional relationship to Stone than I had already created to Brännström even though he is from Sweden and I am a Finn.
I'm feeling the same, but as a Swede. Always loved watching Brännström play... At least I'll get to root for him during international play.

Reactions: Lehtonen

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
So...how the hell are we supposed to afford Gusev now?

Pacioretty, Stone and Gusev added while not giving up Smith, Marchessault or Tuch and finding Pirri while still having Haula and a glut of good fourth line wingers.

Winger is the least important position and we only care about acquiring more without giving up any of the ones we already have.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
And we don't know how productive he would be in the NHL. It's an unfortunate fact that he IS undersized and that's a weakness for a defenseman especially.

Stone is a known quantity.

This team ain't it right now though. Or at least it doesn't look like it.

The future of the team always looked brighter than the present but now that doesn't look like the case, but we still aren't better than Winnipeg or Nashville or maybe even San Jose.

We have given up two thirds of that magical first round haul.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
When did the plan become Cup in 2? Because this is not the path to long term sustained success. And it's certainly not what we were told was the plan.

Better hope they get it done this year because some guys are going to be cap casualties this summer.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Las Vegas is my second favourite team now. I usually don't care when we trade Ottawa players, but Stone is special special player. He was the reason I bought season tickets for my Sens.

His hockey IQ is off the charts. Please treat him well. He will give you everything he has and makes everyone around him better.

Win a cup for him, he deserves it.

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
This team ain't it right now though. Or at least it doesn't look like it.

The future of the team always looked brighter than the present but now that doesn't look like the case, but we still aren't better than Winnipeg or Nashville or maybe even San Jose.

We have given up two thirds of that magical first round haul.

We don’t know if the haul is magical or not. What we do know is that we got 2 extra 1sts in the expansion draft and we turned those picks into Max and Mark.

Let’s see Seattle do something that magical. And we still have our own magical pick from that draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad