Confirmed with Link: Marco Kasper joining Grand Rapids for remainder of season (Recalled to DET 03.30.23)

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Great news

1680005037736.png

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Suddenly I'm upset I can't make any Griffins games the rest of the year.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Doesnt sound like its confirmed hes going to GR. His quote says he doesnt know if hes going to be with the wings or griffins

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
interesting how he went from talking about wanting to stay in Sweden until the summer to finish high school and talking about the upcoming World Championship to this in the space of a day or so

Yeah, think he plays the 8 remaining AHL-games, and then goes back to Sweden and World Championships.

It's 45 days until the WHC will begin.

Reactions: Geezer WC

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Would rather see him in the AHL learning how to play the NA game than to be on the Wings as the team losses out the rest of the season.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
They just called up Taco…either Mazur or Kasper should end up in Detroit for a stint.

That is, unless people get healthy in short order. But with Zadina out, Fabbri and Ras done, Chiasson out, and starting people like Erne, Veleno on the top line, Suter in the top 6, there’s no reason we shouldn’t be able to find meaningful ice time for the young bucks

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
They just called up Taco…either Mazur or Kasper should end up in Detroit for a stint.

That is, unless people get healthy in short order. But with Zadina out, Fabbri and Ras done, Chiasson out, and starting people like Erne, Veleno on the top line, Suter in the top 6, there’s no reason we shouldn’t be able to find meaningful ice time for the young bucks
Taro?

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Quite sure all three (Kasper, Wallinder, Mazur) will stay at GR.

It's so short stint for 3 weeks that you should not mess too much about two organizations.

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
After the game tonight, we are left with 9 to go. He could be up with the big club the rest of the way and the ELC still slides.

Hope this is the plan, he is ready to get his feet wet with the big boys.

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
I know you kid, but sure I do. I don't know Kasper's itinerary, i am thinking he probably isnt stateside yet, so my guess is he won't be available tonight.

But if one of the beat reporters wants to tweet out he is at the morning skate, I would be pleased.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I know you kid, but sure I do. I don't know Kasper's itinerary, i am thinking he probably isnt stateside yet, so my guess is he won't be available tonight.

But if one of the beat reporters wants to tweet out he is at the morning skate, I would be pleased.
You underestimate his power. The hat trick will happen with him still in Sweden. #FillTheNetsLongDistance

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
There's an outside chance that he's in Detroit, but I wonder if they would rather send him to GR with Wallinder as like a little bit of familiarity and comfort. Plus start letting Kasper and Mazur start trying to eclipse each other's levels of junkyard dog-ism.

Reactions: Mister Ed

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
There's an outside chance that he's in Detroit, but I wonder if they would rather send him to GR with Wallinder as like a little bit of familiarity and comfort. Plus start letting Kasper and Mazur start trying to eclipse each other's levels of junkyard dog-ism.
I could see Kasper and Mazur doing well on a line together in GR, and if so I would just let them play that role the rest of the way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad