Marc Bergevin to meet with media before Vancouver game - 5:15pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario

Again, the only reason he agreed to it was because they’re coming off a win. The man is a coward who will only answer the bell when HE feels it’s a good time to do so. In the middle of our 15th slump of the season? Nope! I’ll do it after a win though. Typical Marc.

HF-Addict

Feb 26, 2004
f***ing hilarious. I think everybody called it. Bergevin is so predictable.

sheed36 ahah, cant wait to hear that PC.

I wonder with all this negative press lately will MB call a PC and get mad at the media and fans for not supporting them. :)

HF-Addict said:
He is probably waiting for the next habs victory to show up and do just that. Just like he did after our abysmal start.

Roke

Jul 21, 2003
Winnipeg
Can't wait for his supporters here to claim this meeting with the media also never happened.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Just beat the best team in the league, just prior to last game before bye week, trade rumours circulating about his captain, couldn't have picked a more perfect time really.

Whatever he says it should keep everyone busy for the next 5 days.

Pacciosoftie

Curved Dach
Oct 26, 2017
What a joke. Hopefully it’s to announce his resignation. Please no more answers are in da room.

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
Its a good timing for Bergevin to have a PC. It's mid season, the team is having a week off and they just beat the best in the league on a 19 years old rookie mistake that Bergevin traded not long ago.

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
Lol . He start laying the ground work for blaming the season on Price and Weber Injuries :)

Also I saw there is news that Mete is returning to Canadiens so he will announce that . Which is insane , He should go Junior and have a chance at Olympics

Reactions: DAChampion

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Anyone want a make a bet that he denies he’s shopping Pacioretty? “He’s not available.”

Also:

“The answer is in the room.”

“We won the division last year.”

“This is a very tough league to win games in, lots of good teams miss the playoffs.”

“Shea Weber is injured. Name me any team in the league that can win without their number 1 defenseman.”

“Jonathan Drouin is a center and Alex Galchenyuk is a winger.”

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Anyone want a make a bet that he denies he’s shopping Pacioretty? “He’s not available.”

Also:

“The answer is in the room.”

“We won the division last year.”

“This is a very tough league to win games in, lots of good teams miss the playoffs.”

“Shea Weber is injured. Name me any team in the league that can win without their number 1 defenseman.”

“Jonathan Drouin is a center and Alex Galchenyuk is a winger.”

Nailed them all! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad