Post-Game Talk: MAPLE LEAFS WIN BUFFALO!

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
Brodie needs to be with Rielly

Holl always looks calm with Gio

Liljegren looks way better with Sandin

Timmins has been looking very comfortable lately drinking a Pepsi and reading the Toronto Sun in the press box. Just the way it is, sure the guy is a little older but in reality is still an NHL rookie taking his games played into account.

I really think he is going to look a lot different by the end of his current contract, and we'll all know by then whether he's a Travis Dermott or a Niklas Hjalmarsson
He ain't gonna be Hjalmarsson that's for sure

Hjalmarsson was the best shutdown defenseman in the NHL for the 2010's. I would do despicable things to have prime Hjalmarsson on the Leafs right nwow

Its not your fault

Nov 24, 2016
Possibly but the posts were at the time of the trade.
The idea was that ROR still set would fit better with the Leafs playing style and the the St Louis system was not the best fit.
They had fancy graphs to back it up, but I'm just a layman that was really happy we got him. This is the only deadline acquisition that made me think, oh ya!!

Yes there were a few
I respect that style I don't even have twitter lmao. I am pretty stoked as well.

Reactions: saltming

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Always found blocked shot to be a funny stat. How many of those are actual blocks and how many are just being hit by the puck?
(Speaking in general, in no way attacking Matthews)
I block a lot of shots, but it's just because I can't get out of the way fast enough. :laugh:

Reactions: ACC1224

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad