Pre-Game Talk: Maple Leafs vs Senators Wednesday 7PM TSN. Who's in net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurisu

mad scientist
Aug 13, 2012
In A Lonely Corner
Bozak really has been crumy after a torrid start.

Very true along with the entire team our drive has been questionable. If we are to make the playoffs, it will not do.

looks like Bozak is complacent on the 1st line because he knows no one will take that spot away from him because of chemistry and lack of options. You would think him being the least talented of the 3 on the top line, he would be the one being hard (1st) on the forecheck and griding the puck out of the corners.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
looks like Bozak is complacent on the 1st line because he knows no one will take that spot away from him because of chemistry and lack of options. You would think him being the least talented of the 3 on the top line, he would be the one being hard (1st) on the forecheck and griding the puck out of the corners.

He shouldn't be. The way Kadri's been playing, it might not be long before he takes over 1st line duties.

NoTouchIcing

Feb 3, 2010
Guelph, ON
He is exactly that though. He is the first on the forecheck, the most willing to go into corners, etc. He's just not that bright a player.

Razz

Jan 23, 2011
Mississauga
He shouldn't be. The way Kadri's been playing, it might not be long before he takes over 1st line duties.

Outside of injury, I don't see it happening any time soon. Kadri is being groomed for the position but they seem content to keep him sheltered for the time being.

TeamRenzo

Jul 20, 2009
Have we put Kadri on the first line and sent down Holzer to call up Gardiner yet?

No? Damn it

I admit that I didnt think Kadri would be playing this well this early in his career, the kid is going to be a star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad