Pre-Game Talk: Maple Leafs vs Blue Jackets (Monday gezame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Hasn't Berube been the better of the two this season?
Elvis been winning lately some and being playing a better form again. He truly is a warrior, for his dead friend. Korpisalo is also back, as a back up sire. Elvis is their number uno guy, who plays em all. He is their number uno kahuna FOR YEARS TO COME. 7 years. 9 years. Even more. He might win a vezina someday.

Our suckas might still scesore some gezoals tonight.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Elvis been winning lately some and being playing a better form again. He truly is a warrior, for his dead friend. Korpisalo is also back, as a back up sire. Elvis is their number uno guy, who plays em all. He is their number uno kahuna FOR YEARS TO COME. 7 years. 9 years. Even more. He might win a vezina someday.

Our suckas might still scesore some gezoals tonight.

Love me some Elvis, but gotta admit.....Roy (Orbison) really does have the voice of an angel.

Reactions: keonsbitterness

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Love me some Elvis, but gotta admit.....Roy (Orbison) really does have the voice of an angel.
Me is more of a soul gezuy sire. Much hip hop and r&b and real isley brothers rumba. Diana Ross kills em all, hard. Ronald Isley though.... that man is a gem for eternity. I mean who does that with his voice........

cgc83

30-HELENS-AGREE
Jul 8, 2018
We "shouldnt" surrender more than 2 goals tonight .
Lets get this defense & goaltending back on the rails

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Quite the intro :clap: Johnny and Bunting might totally kill it tonight... big tyme baby :clap: They GANGSTAS! Johnny mo of a silent type killa of course though.
<My dad always said: Always look for the silent types... they the most dangerous killas.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
vorachek showed simmonds some real LEZOVE there on the ig :heart:

But now we have to take jake out. For real.

axman15

Sep 6, 2012
Toronto
The boys could really use a dominant performance tonight on both ends

(Yes, that's for true every game, but it feels more so tonight than most)

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Not gonna talk about Eminem? Isn't that 8 Mile ?
He out there he out there... but he ain't the originators. Props to him cause he KNOWS this also and states it like that. But he aaaight sire. He spittin fireballs for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad