Madden 22 (PC / Xbox / PS)

Sep 19, 2008
8ngdqqiz2u571.png

Stupid Madden hyped up new stadiums and next gen stats but won't even put them on PC

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Madden. The king of recycling content and make it seems like it's new. Just roster updates basically...

I truly believe sports video game franchise should become free to play if they continue with that stupid trend and charge monthly for game modes like franchise/be a gm (and improve them!!)

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Madden. The king of recycling content and make it seems like it's new. Just roster updates basically...

I truly believe sports video game franchise should become free to play if they continue with that stupid trend and charge monthly for game modes like franchise/be a gm (and improve them!!)
they even reuse the same players for their covers now....instead of giving another guy his turn they put on guys who they recently just had on the cover. Also as much as the NHL players like to complain at least NHL has some in depth scouting by comparison for franchise even if its still only singleplayer.

AllAbout813

Oct 8, 2007
Tampa, FL

Exactly. If Halo can make it’s multiplayer free (making their money off battlepass) then Madden should absolutely be free and continue to make bank of MUT.

It’s really pretty crazy they are charging 60 dollars every year for the game. Remember when 2K was only $20 if I remember correctly?

Either way, I will not be buying the game (I haven’t in years). Even with the Bucs having the best roster they’ve had in my lifetime. Just can’t find it in me to support EAs business.

Sep 19, 2008
Downloaded it today to play 8 days early. It's basically 21 so far.

Need to see franchise and if the new features are true

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Does the MUT collection look like the Myteam Collection (from nba 2k) where you can search any card from a specific set yet?

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB

xbox gamepass is pretty good for this. has all the EAsports games and a ton of other games. great value as its only a few more dollars to add on to the xbox gold/live or whatever it is called.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Im always surprised with how well this game sells every year, but then I also buy NHL almost every year and it’s even worse. EA has hockey and football fans by the balls.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Didn’t know people could play already. The only reason I’m considering it is if franchise mode is truly more fun now. Has anyone delved into that mode yet and have thoughts?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
xbox gamepass is pretty good for this. has all the EAsports games and a ton of other games. great value as its only a few more dollars to add on to the xbox gold/live or whatever it is called.

Or you could stack up on Live Gold and then buy one month of Ultimate Game Pass and you're covered for the duration of the Live Gold.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Seems like even the MUT community isn't happy with this year's game.

From what i understand they took the nerf hammer to people who like to grind the game's single player offerings in MUT to build their teams. Less rewards, harder to level up and basically trying to push you to buy more packs.

Dumpster fire, basically.

samabam

May 3, 2006
Munich
I don't care about improvements to any mode as long as the gameplay is as it is. As long as coverage is as broken as it is and sometimes it just feels like whatever you do, you can't actually influence what happens on the field I wont look at Madden again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad