GDT: LXVII | "The Corner" | Oilers vs. Jackets | 3.4.16 | 5:00PM | SN-W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2011
Remenda sees everything from the other side, cant get the american broadcast and cant listen to Michaels screech Oilers!!!!

3 goals is the worst lead in hockey :sarcasm:

tikkanen

Jan 1, 2016
red deer
Muffin? That was a totally uncontested shot right in a scoring spot. So yeah, Brossoit has been bad but it's not like the other goalie has had the same challenges

We have been puckwatching all night and haven't given LB a chance. Guys trailing the play are getting the puck with time and space. Junior league stuff. Work rate is there but brains and communication is nowhere.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Maybe LB put his 750K on an Oilers loss by 3 goals tonight... doing a good job i must say

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
I like how Brossoit is still in net since the 3rd goal.

Edm is playing a lot of hockey in the next few weeks. In the midst of 4 in 6 days and then another 4 in 6 days. Mclellan has no choice but to roll with him.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Why is Nikitin playing in NHL?

This I totally do not get. I suppose we want to see if he can be a good veteran for us. I don't know though. I don't think we need one that badly, and there's no good outcome with Nikitin anyway. If he does well it's not like we're keeping him next season. We are a tired team that needed some speed and energy, not Nikitin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad