GDT: LXIV | Happy Birthday Timothy Horton! | Oilers vs. Blues | 1.13.15 | 6:00PM | SN-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

McVespa99

May 13, 2007
I remember the first few games of the year the game day threads ran 25+ pages. A little less enthusiasm now

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
Is it bad I'm starting to think Dubnyk is a better goaltender then what we have here? I ****ing hated Dubnyk, but man Scrivens is just. Well. Yeah.

camboy

Oct 16, 2003
Victoria, BC
Lol. Are you serious. Nuge is a stud. He is a decent two way guy at the moment wait till he gets a bit older.

Eberle is an under rated playmaker with a unreal wrist shot. He is also money in the shootouts. Sure he doesn't crash and bang, not a whole lot of guys do who are his size.

Hall just tries to muscle the puck up the ice and it doesn't work. He collects all his points on rebounds and secondary assists. You tell me when was the last time you saw Hall score a goal on his own with a shot. Nuge can snipe and so can Eberle. Hall can't even hit the net.

Halls hockey iq is terrible as well.

I have no doubt that "nuge" and Eberle could dominate a rec league in Southern California....but this is the NHL. How many snipes have we seen from RNH this year??? He is one of the league leaders in ice time for a foward.....11 goals in 40 games. Eberle might have the moves in shoot out but what's the equal a year? 6 million bucks? Please...

backhandsauce

Oct 19, 2009
I have no doubt that "nuge" and Eberle could dominate a rec league in Southern California....but this is the NHL. How many snipes have we seen from RNH this year??? He is one of the league leaders in ice time for a foward.....11 goals in 40 games. Eberle might have the moves in shoot out but what's the equal a year? 6 million bucks? Please...

Nuge will be a far superior player than hall will ever be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad