LW/RW Isak Rosén - Leksands, SuperElit (2021, 14th, BUF)

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Leads the Amerks in points. Scored the OT winner last night with 6 seconds to go. Then got called up to the Sabres where he is expected to make his NHL debut tonight.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
I’m surprised it’s not Kulich but with his 4 point night last weekend and his OT winner last night as well as his ELC situation, not too surprising. Both have been incredible.

Can’t believe how much this kid has developed the last 365 days.

Reactions: Chainshot

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
One of the most underrated prospects in the league. This thread is evidence - 4 pages on a guy drafted 14th overall three drafts ago.

Excited to see how he does in the big show.
4th in AHL points at the end of his game last night. One point behind Stankhoven and Bourque. Definitely flying under the radar.

Reactions: Goodman68

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
One of the most underrated prospects in the league. This thread is evidence - 4 pages on a guy drafted 14th overall three drafts ago.

Excited to see how he does in the big show.

There are only three or four fanbases that tend to chat a lot about their prospects and that's mostly due to volume of posters. His last U20 was a bit underwhelming too - I still think that had a lot to do with him playing a team game and his center trying to be a one-man army that was more puck hog than quality player, but I digress.

Bump. This kid was one of, if not the best player on Rochester nearly every night in the second half of last season. He's been the best player out of a stacked cast of forwards in prospect camp so far. Smart, fast, great shot and plays both ways.

Rosén has gotten a lot of pro game experience and a full off-season of training has him looking very legit. He is gonna challenge for Quinn's spot with the Sabres if he keeps this up going into Training Camp.

I'll admit I was super low on him in his D+1 but man he has been really good and improved so much in the last 8 months. I know our resident prospect watcher in @Chainshot has been singing his praises for awhile now and I think our whole board has finally seen the light.

It took a while but his play has spoken for itself.

brakeyawself

Oct 5, 2006
The coach keeps talking up that he is one of their best PKers and that he thinks Rosén is playing the right way. But the counting stats are certainly not there for him (or Kulich).
You think it's just like, temporarily trying to give him experience on the PK, and defensive shifts, as experience before going up? I assume he willl probably start in the bottom 6 if they did call him up. So getting some expererience on the PK and in those situations, might be a good prepper. Obviously, hopefully just a temporariy role long term.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad