LW Florian Xhekaj - Hamilton Bulldogs, OHL (2023, 101st, MTL)

rubenflamshep

Dec 6, 2023
Toronto
scoutthe.xyz
Micheal Pezetta is in the NHL and had similar stats…
For every Pezetta there are dozens of players with similar stat lines that don't make it. I like to think about the likelihood this player with this stat line is an impact player in the NHL. I suspect it drops off exponentially with point output.

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
For every Pezetta there are dozens of players with similar stat lines that don't make it. I like to think about the likelihood this player with this stat line is an impact player in the NHL. I suspect it drops off exponentially with point output.
The Habs are rebuilding and we all know why they drafted Florian Xhekaj. He has the same genetics and strength as his brother and this type of player, although increasingly rare in the NHL is needed. Let's think about what happened to Connor Bedard yesterday...

Last edited:

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
He wasn't drafted to be a top-6 player / difference maker. He was drafted to bring size, strength in the bottom 6 or on the 4th line. He also brings speed which is a bonus.

Gilmour1996

Oct 16, 2022

he had 12 pims in this game.

Thanks for posting these videos. In this and your other videos, it would be a help if you posted the relevant times in the videos to watch, so users don't have to watch the complete videos to find the Florian bits.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad