Prospect Info: Lukas Rousek, LW, 160th overall, 2019 -- Recalled 3/6

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Who could be some good line mates for him in the bottom 6 either here or not here next season ?

Last edited:

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Who could be some good linemates for him in the bottom 6 either here or not here next season ?

He is pretty solid at fitting in with whoever he's out there with on Rochester. He doesn't cheat the game and does whatever he's asked - basically how he played in the callup is what he does regardless of who he's with.

Reactions: debaser66

Dex

Complementary
Sponsor
Dec 5, 2011
Under Deep Cover
I'd really like to see Rousek get a legit look if Zemgus decides to move on, if Okposo retires, if Vinnie isn't re-signed, or if Olofsson or some other bottom six guy isn't here next season for whatever reason.

But I'm a big Zemgus fan who thinks he brings a lot to the team on and off the ice. I'd take Zembus 10 out of 10 times over Rousek if that's the only choice.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Now if Gus could be Rousek's linemate and they work on another grind line that works possession below the goal line and is constantly working that triangle forecheck like the current ZG-PK-KO line does... sign me up.

And I have no issue with Rousek stepping into Hino's skate boots. Or Vic's.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Now if Gus could be Rousek's linemate and they work on another grind line that works possession below the goal line and is constantly working that triangle forecheck like the current ZG-PK-KO line does... sign me up.

And I have no issue with Rousek stepping into Hino's skate boots. Or Vic's.

I like Rousek and I think he can really play a strong NHL role on the Sabres.

But I have a huge Kozak crush and I see him being our clutch fourth line center at some point and doing it for a decade.

Reactions: Kulich Man

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
SmartSelect_20230413_094323_Photos.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad