lowest cap hit in the nhl

PhoenixDog

Flamer for Life !!!
Aug 12, 2006
Calgary, AB
i've got a fanasy hockey related question as i particpate in a cap league where we use the AAV. I've found a few players at $550k AAV does anyone know of others at a lower value? want to fill out the lower end of my roster with these types of players. i recall there used to be a search function on capgeek, but its no longer avail or i just can't find it. thanks in advance.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Do they have to have any actual hope of playing or are you trying to find literally the cheapest players? Because if it's the former I doubt you'll find more production out of 600k than Nick Holden will provide.

PhoenixDog

Flamer for Life !!!
Aug 12, 2006
Calgary, AB
Do they have to have any actual hope of playing or are you trying to find literally the cheapest players? Because if it's the former I doubt you'll find more production out of 600k than Nick Holden will provide.

Just place holders, don't need any real production out of them. Each $ saved will help.

any other players out there other than oleksy lower than $550k?

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Sounds to me like you're trying to save on bottom talent to get better high end talent, which might not be the best way to go. Spending the extra 100k on bottom talent that produces, and good players is worth more than having a bunch of place holders and 1 or 2 top talent players.

PhoenixDog

Flamer for Life !!!
Aug 12, 2006
Calgary, AB
Sounds to me like you're trying to save on bottom talent to get better high end talent, which might not be the best way to go. Spending the extra 100k on bottom talent that produces, and good players is worth more than having a bunch of place holders and 1 or 2 top talent players.

not really, our roster counts the top 16 and players 17 through 22 have no value as we only protect 10 at the end of the year. i spend the extra $100k on players 14 through 16. the approx $3M i save on players that aren't going to count, nor i'm not going to protect free up enough $ for me to pick up an extra player or two that my competitor may not be able to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad