Loudest crowd

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Homer vote incoming , Winnipeg mostly because we haven't had much of a chance to do any playoff cheering . :laugh:

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
A lot of the neutral announcers in last year's SC playoffs thought it was Nashville. I have only been to a few NHL arenas, so I will defer to their opinion.

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
Maybe this is controversial but I honestly don't think any crowd is louder than another crowd.
Are there human beings with louder voices than others? Sure, but do they all happen to be fan of one team? Or do fans (fanatics) get more excited over their own fanaticism than others?

The real question here is "Which stadiums acoustics and which TV broadcasts sound the loudest in person and on TV"

[/logic]

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
Las Vegas is a dark horse in pure noice level, but I expect the 2 canadien team and Nashville to be closest to european crowds with some good taunting of the other teams...

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Winnipeg recorded 107.8db at a recent home game. It was louder than that in the 2015 playoffs IIRC

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Maybe this is controversial but I honestly don't think any crowd is louder than another crowd.
Are there human beings with louder voices than others? Sure, but do they all happen to be fan of one team? Or do fans (fanatics) get more excited over their own fanaticism than others?

The real question here is "Which stadiums acoustics and which TV broadcasts sound the loudest in person and on TV"

[/logic]

You've obviously never attended a game in Vancouver ;)

Sstroh84

May 28, 2015
Columbus, OH
Is Columbus really a top 3 loudest crowd? I went there to see a game a couple of years ago when they sucked and half the arena was empty. It was depressing.

Do you remember when the Blackhawks were bad and the United Center was empty or when the Penguins almost moved to KC? It happens to every fanbase but Toronto.

A playoff game in Nationwide Arena is electric and there were some goals scored where I don't even remember hearing the cannon go off. Search youtube for Foligno's OT game winner vs Pittsburgh a couple years ago.

Nationwide Arena gets loud.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Nashville or Winnipeg.

New Jersey's crowd Thursday vs. the Leafs seemed really great as well.

Washington was pretty loud when I was there for a playoff game last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad