Confirmed with Link: Lou Lamoriello Resigns as President of New Jersey Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtdevils2k

"Lets Go Baby!"
Dec 16, 2013
Virginia
Lou to be the new GM of Toronto! OMG...what the hell is going on

The #Leafs have named Lou Lamoriello the 16th General Manager in Club history #TMLtalk

READ → *******/1HLzVKy

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Was this honestly expected? I just figured he was getting up in years and wanted a simpler job(hence hiring Shero)

StnTwnDevil

May 15, 2012
NJ
I am disgusted about this. He's now the GM of the leafs. The owners better not have F'd over this organization. Lou was the Devils.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
lol well so much for Lou being replaced something he wanted. Guess he wants to help Shanny out too

He was just at development camp with Shero side by side too

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
But Lou agreed to phase himself out when the new ownership came in!!

Whether it was time for him to not be the GM here any longer or not is irrelevant, disgusting how this entire thing was handled with him.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Holy ****

I never thought he would be another teams GM

If Lou were 67 I would have thought it, at 72 it surprises me a little more especially with how quickly it happened, but he's always said age is just a number so...

Last edited by a moderator:

D3vilsH0ck3y

Jun 10, 2013
I have been a loyal Lou supporter my whole life, he is the Devils. This really stings but its more of like a just confused sting.

I get that the owners want new blood, but it seems like they have just rushed out everything this organization stands for.

I really hope they don't ruin this organization and treat Shero/new regime with the respect that Lou and company has had over the last 30 years.

Another sad day indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad