Post-Game Talk: Loss to the Canes

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Nosek and street. Lol when did they enter the lineup and how is Miller in if nosek is? This team is bad

Also. Street is a better producer then jurco. I think nosek is 2

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
It was a beautiful run. Lot of amazing memories. Hopefully now we get to the business of building towards another contender. I'll be honest now that it's come to an end I'm a little misty eyed. Feels like reality has set in that gone are the days of the captain and the Russian five, the grind line, The perfect human on the line,guys like coffee and chelly competing for the norris, Feds flying down the ice with his white skates and hair flowing, vladdy laying out hits whatever he hits he destroys, chants of ozzie and cigars of redemption for Vernie and the dominator shutting out the avs and taunting roy,hof coaches behind the best the greatest of all time putting on skates to take a last spin with the cup. The new generation of euro twins zetterberg to datsyuk dropping jaws and lifting fans from the seats. End of era witnessed from beginning to end lucky for all of us fortunate enough to see it all. What a run,boys.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
This is gon be so exciting. Ive never known what it feels like to miss the playoffs. Lets go Toronoto!

Mijatovic

Jan 23, 2014
Western Australia
Something about the way Nosek moves reminds me of Datsyuk. Obviously not 1 billionth of the actual skill or ability but just something reminds me of it.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Officially official, HERE WE GO LOTTERY!
Cue Kool & The Gang. Too bad it's a few years overdue, but better late than never.

Dear Thor, please smiteth thee, with thy powerful hammer, this front office, until thine reality of thy glorious rebuild hath setteth in.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
They're eliminated now that the leafs won.

Do you mean the Bruins? We were eliminated before the leafs even played I believe. Bruins just won not sure if the standings updated right now. If it did I think we still need 1 more loss

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Do you mean the Bruins? We were eliminated before the leafs even played I believe. Bruins just won not sure if the standings updated right now. If it did I think we still need 1 more loss

Idk I just seen everyone saying that once the leafs won we would be eliminated.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010

nah the Leafs were at 85 points before they won tonight and the Wings max points after the loss tonight is still 86

now it's official with the Leafs at 87 and the Bruins winning also and being at 86(with the ROW tiebreaker over the Wings no matter what)

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
It was a beautiful run. Lot of amazing memories. Hopefully now we get to the business of building towards another contender. I'll be honest now that it's come to an end I'm a little misty eyed. Feels like reality has set in that gone are the days of the captain and the Russian five, the grind line, The perfect human on the line,guys like coffee and chelly competing for the norris, Feds flying down the ice with his white skates and hair flowing, vladdy laying out hits whatever he hits he destroys, chants of ozzie and cigars of redemption for Vernie and the dominator shutting out the avs and taunting roy,hof coaches behind the best the greatest of all time putting on skates to take a last spin with the cup. The new generation of euro twins zetterberg to datsyuk dropping jaws and lifting fans from the seats. End of era witnessed from beginning to end lucky for all of us fortunate enough to see it all. What a run,boys.

Well said Syckle, those really were some awesome memories. We are some very fortunate fans to have had a team like this in our lifetimes. Dougie Brown dancing to the glass after scoring the tying goal vs.Washington in the '98 finals; That goofy Holmstrom grin and trying to comprehend his "Swenglish" between-period interviews; Heartbreaking disappointment at every playoff elimination, but with the certain pride and assurance that they'd be back for a legitimate shot at it again next year. No more.

"Oh death in life, the days that are no more."

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Cue Kool & The Gang. Too bad it's a few years overdue, but better late than never.

Dear Thor, please smiteth thee, with thy powerful hammer, this front office, until thine reality of thy glorious rebuild hath setteth in.

Too bad I fully expect Blash behind the bench next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad