Looking for another blogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Mods,

Apologies in advance if this is not an appropriate thread but seeing as I have been apart of this community for so long, it only seemed natural to reach out to the community on this forum for another person to join on.

I am looking for a person to join on with the blog though! I would love to hear what the potential person joining on would have an interest in writing about, how frequently they could commit to blogging, and ideally has twitter to help promote/grow the blog.

I am going to be honest in saying that I would ideally like to get a female voice as I feel that the female hockey fans are under represented in the sports world and do not get a large enough voice as their male counterparts but I want to make sure the work is good too. Do not be discouraged though guys! Would love to hear from you too on this.

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
And one more bump before I sleep the rest of the day. Cheers guys and gals.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Good idea wtf...I have lots of hockey thoughts, but not very qualified to write them. Looking forward seeing more posts from your team.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Thread remains up but closed .. however please keep all further conversations on subject to PM directly with the OP..

/Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad