London Knights 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hendy

Dec 1, 2018
I hope those Tim Bits coaches apologized to their players and their parents after that 1st intermission debacle. What was supposed to be a thrill for the kids turned into a huge disappointment.
Wilmore on Sunday please.

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Thats too bad for the timbits. I'm sure there were upset parents n grandparents in the stands.

BobHockey

Jul 9, 2015
Thats too bad for the timbits. I'm sure there were upset parents n grandparents in the stands.
Honestly, what were those coaches thinking. This should be 10 minutes of fun and mayhem and chaos and fun for these little kids. Fun being the most important word. I hope someone at the Knights organization noticed that and will either give them another opportunity or do something for those kids ... maybe meet the team or tour the dressing room.

Reactions: All the Answers

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
What happened? Or didn't happen?

EDIT: nvm, found it in the old thread. Sucks they didn't all play. Have those coaches never attended an OHL intermission before?

Reactions: East Avenue Bully

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Honestly, what were those coaches thinking. This should be 10 minutes of fun and mayhem and chaos and fun for these little kids. Fun being the most important word.
Fun for sure is #1!
Maybe they discussed it with the parents previously? Still a stupid idea. Maybe they wrre thinking less players per shift, more involvement? I don't know.....can't find a good reason lol.
2 pucks n add 2 nets ( would take seconds n have 2 simultaneous games if your worried about involvement )
Like ya said BobH, it's supposed to be mayhem n fun.

Last edited:

All the Answers

Jan 19, 2020
Fun for sure is #1!
Maybe they discussed it with the parents previously? Still a stupid idea. Maybe they wrre thinking less players per shift, more involvement? I don't know.....can't find a good reason lol.
2 pucks n add 2 nets ( would take seconds n have 2 simultaneous games if your worried about involvement )
Like ya said BobH, it's supposed to be mayhem n fun.
Kitchener always does the 4 nets thing with the youngest kids. More kids involved the better. Hope this brings about change.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Woolley ice time needs to be watched during playoffs. I am sure Hunter will use him more when we have a decent lead in games. He is young and reminds me of Brad Marsh in his first year...inconsistent at times but will improve.
Just like some posters here, young, inconsistent and inexperienced,

Woolley is developing very nicely and on target as it is expecting of him, he is not 20 years old and not exceptional caliber like others his age, he's doing just fine, give him some space, he is backed up by his team

Reactions: zman77

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
This must be a first, I am finding myself cheering for Windsor Spitfires tonight, how did that happen?

Reactions: nelli27

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
Guelph will be hard to beat tommorow. Need to stay disciplined and lock down defensively against them

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
You mean they are going to let down more than 1 fanbase tonight?!?! Lol.
Nah, just the fans that think teams shouldnt earn it on their own n need help lol.
I expect a Spits loss. If they win good on them, and for them as it would be a good ending to a rough, rough season.
If LK wants to get first, the focus is always take care of business yourself.
Take care of what you can control n play thru the rest. No need to cheer on a rival in hopes of help. ( speaking of fans in general, not myself as past volunteering has had me cheer for players/teams elsewhere )

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Guelph will be hard to beat tommorow. Need to stay disciplined and lock down defensively against them
London will be ready tomorrow, if first is on the line, if first place is locked, Dale will rest some star players, they will still be ready with who shows up for the game (Junior Bs possibly) Go Spits Go ! lol

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
London will be ready tomorrow, if first is on the line, if first place is locked, Dale will rest some star players, they will still be ready with who shows up for the game (Junior Bs possibly) Go Spits Go ! lol
I hope they don't rest anyone if first place is still on the line

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
Player to watch for next year
Quin McNamara he is to big and strong for Jr B just crushing kids every shift he has hands as an 06 be interesting if he can make the team

Last edited:

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
Never thought I’d be watching a Sarnia vs Flint game so closely. If there is a goalie that can steal some games, it’s Carter George so I’d rather OS face Saginaw.

Reactions: Fastpace and LDN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad