London Knights 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
Jenik would be a better fit

I would rather have Serron Noel for a couple reasons:

1. He can beat defensemen one-on-one or with speed
2. He actually goes to the net (none of our player do this regularly) *I would actually like to see some garbage goals sometimes.*
3. He knows where to be to score goal (front of the net or slot)
4. While we have a lot small forwards, we lose a lot of board battles which Noel could help fix with his size and strength.

Check this out to see what I mean

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014

2. He actually goes to the net (none of our player do this regularly) *I would actually like to see some garbage goals sometimes.*
4. While we have a lot small forwards, we lose a lot of board battles which Noel could help fix with his size and strength.

Id take both but I have a weird feeling Dale will add a big name and the a player no ones really thought about.
If 3 players are added id put my money on

Thomas
Dudas
Tucker

GobigorGohome

Jan 31, 2017
Pt Maitland NS

Agree 100 %.
could use a couple of Noels upfront.
We currently have No Net or Low down presence in our current group of forwards.
I would say the only kid that is not scared to battle in the dirty areas is Luke E.
Not the biggest guy but the biggest heart.
That is why this team could use a Yantiz and Hawel from the Rangers.
They would have collectively have more impact than a Kaliev
My 2 cents.

Maxxim1

Oct 17, 2005
The Knights should make a deal with SSM for the rights to Barrett Hayton similar to what they did with Flint for the rights to Sonny Milano. It cost London a conditional 15th round pick which would have become a second and a fourth if Milano had reported. It can't hurt.

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
The Knights should make a deal with SSM for the rights to Barrett Hayton similar to what they did with Flint for the rights to Sonny Milano. It cost London a conditional 15th round pick which would have become a second and a fourth if Milano had reported. It can't hurt.
I think at that point SSM would hold onto his rights incase. Imagine the SSM fan base anger if he's traded and they get back 2nd and 4th. Not worth IMO

Reactions: rangersblues

KnightWatch

Sep 7, 2011
I watched the Bulldogs on Sportsnet today.
With all the hype about Kaleiv,I was less than impressed.
He looked lazy out there.
Maybe its just me but I say pass.

Yet, so many on here wouldn't hesitate to give up Stranges for Kaliev….huge mistake as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: nelli27
People saying it's defence...I somewhat agree..but any team missing their top 5 players isn't going to perform too well. This is going to be a very painful stretch. I wouldn't be shocked if we go 0-fer the next 8 and fall very close to a .500 team. Subtract Windsor's top 5 and this is the Nationals vs Lasalle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad