Prospect Info: Logan Mailloux Part 3 The Only Hockey Talk Thread

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Logan Mailloux, Defenseman (Laval Rocket):
A first-round selection (31st overall) by Montreal at the 2021 NHL Draft, Logan Mailloux has played every one of the Rocket’s first 70 games this season and has registered 14 goals and 33 assists for 47 points, the most by an AHL rookie defenseman since Sami Niku (54) in 2017-18. Mailloux, a 21-year-old native of Belle River, Ont., participated in the 2024 AHL All-Star Classic and made his NHL debut with the Canadiens on Tuesday.

Reactions: Tyson and cphabs

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
I think he needs to put in a little more work with his skating but he seems like the type to be extremely intimidating to play against down the line. If he can continue to improve his skating over the next few years I see a Jeff Petry type player.
I thought his skating was one of his assets?

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
Does Mailloux play AHL next year? And I can't wait for Xhekaj either. I think we really can use a guy like that and he's not without talent. We've got some exciting prospects to watch at last. We've usually only got one or two prospects of value in Laval. Laval is gonna have a great team soon.
Exactly. This is a true development system finally. After this we do the same with ECHL, which would then effectively house our 3rd team.
A true pathway to any draftpick, all of which (4th round+) players will be asking to be drafted by the Habs.

Reactions: Andrei79

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3