Live draft this weekend, *vote*:

Status
Not open for further replies.

shveik

Jul 6, 2002
Visit site
Modano = God said:
This saterday and sunday afternoon (or evening for the superiors.. err... Europeans)

Which time would you prefer for both days?

11 AM Eastern Time
12 AM Eastern Time

I appreciate Tuomo Ruutu's Ego vote for the time which is preferrable for me(byt the way it's 12 PM, 12AM is midnight :p). But I have a question: what the hell does Tuomo Ruutu's Ego have to do with our draft??

PS: M=G, maybe you can change the thread title to include IFHL?

Yayo

I can barely wake up at 11 AM EST...that is 8 AM where I live, Pacific Standard Time...if you mean 12 AM would be much better for me, but wouldn't that be like 5 AM in Europe??

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Man said:
I can barely wake up at 11 AM EST...that is 8 AM where I live, Pacific Standard Time...if you mean 12 AM would be much better for me, but wouldn't that be like 5 AM in Europe??

hey ima 8 clocker too but im sacrificin :) not to mention ive been gettin up at 4 and 5 every morning while goin to bed around 12 or 1. Quit yer bitchin!! :D

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
final decision is live draft wil be here at 11:00AM Eastern time tomorrow. Correct?

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Dallas Flames Fan said:
final decision is live draft wil be here at 11:00AM Eastern time tomorrow. Correct?

well if 12 oclock will better suit 6 gms i think waitin another hour wouldnt kill those of us who chose 11

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Patty Ice XXX said:
well if 12 oclock will better suit 6 gms i think waitin another hour wouldnt kill those of us who chose 11

Well, show up at 11:00AM, if you can not then show up at 12:00, you may only miss 1 pick. Its going to take sometime. If you can not show up at all send a list of 30 players or so.

Cayouche5

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
Dallas Flames Fan said:
Well, show up at 11:00AM, if you can not then show up at 12:00, you may only miss 1 pick. Its going to take sometime. If you can not show up at all send a list of 30 players or so.

DFF you will be there right ? Can I Send you my list for Tomorow. I'll try to be there for Sunday.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Cayouche5 said:
DFF you will be there right ? Can I Send you my list for Tomorow. I'll try to be there for Sunday.

I'll be here.

Yayo

I may miss the first hour...or if I'm reallu tired, I may miss the draft altogether...

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Man said:
I may miss the first hour...or if I'm reallu tired, I may miss the draft altogether...

send a list....even if it's only a few players, likely you will get who you want

Yayo

shveik said:
Then may I ask you, why did you vote for 11am instead of NOON?

That's noon?? I thought it was midnight, so I voted for 11 AM, so the people in Europe could sleep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad