Literally Ripped: The Jiminy Cricket McDiet™ (Personal trainers HATE him!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I have tried it All. Low carb, Atking`s, even Reese`s Cup`s. But i never got any result`s. The Jiminy Cricket McDiet™ is the only Plan that has ever worked for me. It is based on Proven scien`Ce. Eat the fewd, Lose the weight. I have even started incorporating Crispy Cream`s into my Diet, the Jiminy Cricket McDiet™ allow`s u to do that. And u aren`t getting all the dangerous chemical`s that u get with traditional Wait loss plam`s. :clap:

:yo: EAT THE FEWD, LOSE THE WEIGHT :yo:

:yo::biglaugh::handclap: RISPY KRISPY`S 4 LIFE :yo::biglaugh::handclap: RISPY KRISPY`S 4 LIFE :yo::biglaugh::handclap: RISPY KRISPY`S 4 LIFE :yo::biglaugh::handclap: RISPY KRISPY`S 4 LIFE :yo::biglaugh::handclap: RISPY KRISPY`S 4 LIFE :yo::biglaugh::handclap: RISPY KRISPY`S 4 LIFE :yo::biglaugh::handclap:

Reactions: Ceremony

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
A lot of jealous fat ****ing slobs in this thread. The funny thing is they don't even need to be. They could easily follow the Jiminy Cricket McDiet™ themselves and lose the weight, but they choose not to. Pigs for life. :yo: #OinkOink

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
268617.jpg

Reactions: John Price

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
The Jiminy Cricket McDiet™ works. I weighed over 600 pounds at my peak; now I am just under 200. But I have taken it a step further and introduced surgical methods as well. I simply eat what I want, when I want, and have the fat surgically removed every 6 months or as needed. I am eating an entire pan of brownies every day. It is actually healthier to do it this way because the more you eat, the more nutrients you are taking in. Nutritionists don't want you to know this because it would put them out of business and they make tons of money selling you fake supplements. It is more profitable for them to keep you fat and unhealthy. That is why every other weight loss plan fails.

Reactions: Ceremony
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad