Lines Today......

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Hartman-Toews-Hayden
Saad-Anisimov-Kane
Bouma-Schmaltz-DeBrincat
Sharp-Wingels-Panik
wow, panik really must have really pissed off Q during last game. btw do any remember how many mins he played

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Well... at least Schmaltz and DeBrincat are together.....

I can't believe how much Q is making me hate Lance Bouma.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
If the idea was to come up with the worst lines possible, I think they succeeded.
well i was going to point to line 2 and say this line is not that bad...... then i realize i was having my head up my ass.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
He has to be trying to get canned.

Nah. Flip the lines to their correct order, and Q is doing what numerous people have called for him to do - demote Toews to playing on the 4th line as a defensive checking center. You guys are looking at it all the wrong way.

Saad - AA - Kane - Line 1

Bouma - Schmaltz - Cat - Line 2 (Honestly, Bouma has played well the past handful of games, and Q figures maybe he can bang the corners and be a net-front presence for Schmaltz and Cat)

Sharp - Wingels - Panik - Line 3

Hartman - Toews - Hayden - Line 4

@Blackhawks - You happy? You got your demotion that you've been calling for incessantly for a couple years now.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Bouma on 3rd line makes zero sense. But what do you do when you have 2 stumps like Panik and Bouma? Not like it matters much just that the 4th line was pretty decent. Panik will now drag that down.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Nah. Flip the lines to their correct order, and Q is doing what numerous people have called for him to do - demote Toews to playing on the 4th line as a defensive checking center. You guys are looking at it all the wrong way.

Bouma - Schmaltz - Cat - Line 2 (Honestly, Bouma has played well the past handful of games, and Q figures maybe he can bang the corners and be a net-front presence for Schmaltz and Cat)

@Blackhawks - You happy? You got your demotion that you've been calling for incessantly for a couple years now.

I am not happy no, I don’t think I ever said demote him to the another line, I have said to trade him though and only reason I want Toews out is to improve the team, him playing in the 4th line helps no one really. Either elite first liner or traded, those are the only options for the team to win. How did you do the whole “@Blackhawks” thing???

LDF

Sep 28, 2016

interesting and creative idea. but even now, Toews is a better option than Bouma.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Bouma with Schmaltz and Brinksy. BOUMA. Andrew Desjardins 2.0.

giphy.gif

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
interesting and creative idea. but even now, Toews is a better option than Bouma.

That's the whole point of a demotion. Sending a message. In this case it's "Toews: Bouma is playing better than you and will therefore occupy the second line, while you sit in the basement on the fourth line."

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
That's the whole point of a demotion. Sending a message. In this case it's "Toews: Bouma is playing better than you and will therefore occupy the second line, while you sit in the basement on the fourth line."
my bad.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
I was going to predict the Hawks get blown out by the Caps tomorrow 4-1 but now after seeing these lines I have to change my prediction.

Caps 6 Hawks 0

And no, I am not kidding.....

Reactions: Pomee

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I am not happy no, I don’t think I ever said demote him to the another line, I have said to trade him though and only reason I want Toews out is to improve the team, him playing in the 4th line helps no one really. Either elite first liner or traded, those are the only options for the team to win. How did you do the whole “@Blackhawks” thing???

If you do @ and then someone's screen name it will alert them that they've been mentioned in a post.

And sorry then. I know numerous outspoken Toews critics wanted a demotion to lower lines, or for him to sit in the press box for a game or two. I know you rail on Toews all the time so just assumed it was you. Must have been someone else. :dunno:

Reactions: Blackhawks

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I was going to predict the Hawks get blown out by the Caps tomorrow 4-1 but now after seeing these lines I have to change my prediction.

Caps 6 Hawks 0

And no, I am not kidding.....
this is me having faith in the forsberg. the hawks will lose but the score will be a 4-2 score.

forsberg will have a good game.

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
I still don't know what this team is all about. What is this team's identity?
I've been asking this question since game five. Whether its coaching or the players the team isn't gelling especially with the forward groups.

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
I was thinking well at least I like Schmaltz and DeBrincat together.... then I saw the other wing :facepalm:

So Q really is gonna do EVERYTHING before he plays DeBrincat with Kane huh?

Reactions: Ted Lasso

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad