Line juggling continues, so does Habs losing trend. 2-1 CHI

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
Geez, that's quite the comment. Not hard to read between the lines.

It's obvious all the top players of this team want MT out. They're out of tune with his system and it shows.

If it was one or two players struggling, it'd be one issue. But we have Subban, Patches, Plekanec and company struggling mightily and playing uninspired hockey and that is sign of bigger issues.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
What a neanderthal. How can anyone justify this buffoon's personnel choices when he does crap like this? Sure, Pacioretty has struggled lately, but you still go to him because it's moment like these that might get him back on track. If nothing else, he has a hell of a lot better chance than ****ing Desharnais.

Pacioretty, Galchenyuk, Plekanec and Gallagher were out prior to that for like a minute since Condon got pulled a bit earlier. Not trying to defend Therrien, but who the hell is he supposed to put out then? The only other option instead of those three would be Fleischmann but he's done **** all the last two months.

Getting your better players out ASAP when the goalie is pulled makes the most sense because if you put out DD/Ghetto/Eller with close to two minutes left in the game and we continue to keep the puck in their end then it just keeps limiting the amount of time our top guys get to stay out.

Once again, this game just proves we desperately lack another top 6 forward.. when we got Vanek, and even Ryder our offence greatly improved because it moved certain players into the bottom six where they belonged and gave us another scoring option.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
would be scary to see how good the roster could be with better coaching... imagine the two teams we saw tonight with the coaches flipped.

The Habs played a very goode - they just can't score goals.

it doesn't matter of Quennville was coaching the Habs, it wouldn't of made a difference last night, coaches, do not score goals.

The Habs had SEVERAL point blank chances last night (Plekanec, Byron, Galchenyuk, Eller, Beaulieu) and NONE of them buried their chances.

How is another coach going to change that?

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Bergevin concerns me the same way Mike Gillis did following 2011 onward. Both were extremely conservative-- often to their own detriment. Like Gillis, Bergevin has made some good moves, but the majority are small tweaks or bargain bin shopping. Fortunately, we've failed to deliver while still young, whereas by the time Vancouver moved on, their core was done.

Far as I'm concerned, this season must mark the end of Therrien. If Bergevin continues to dependent solely on Price, we're as much the Canucks or Sharks of years ago. And he should be fired as a result.

This is totally fair. I can agree here to the extent that he needs to do something soon or he deserves to be fired. Maybe ride out this season and see what happens.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
After listening and reading stuff since last night, I feel like were becoming the Bruins with all these moral victories.....:shakehead

Who gives a **** if we took many weak shots, put the puck in the ****ing net, and it's starts with Bergevin, I think the boys and Therrien need help, do something instead of calling up AHL players!

sergejean

Dec 11, 2007
Very solid performance. We out CORSIed the best team in the league so this can only mean we'll resume winning and being dominant soon!

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Rest assured folks. Bergevin will put an end to the immobilism up front by trading Jarred Tinordi to Dallas in exchange for Scott Glennie!

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Very solid performance. We out CORSIed the best team in the league so this can only mean we'll resume winning and being dominant soon!

Serge you can't be serious?
Chicago stopped skating in the second period. They had a little push here and there in the third.
They reminded me of us when we were able to do the same thing do just enough to win.

Alex514

May 10, 2015
Crawford had a hell of a game last night.

Im not disputing that! He had a great game and at times, stood on his head.

But we had a lot of juicy chances in the slot and failed to burry them.

One that comes to mind, is the Plek open net.

Alex514

May 10, 2015
Serge you can't be serious?
Chicago stopped skating in the second period. They had a little push here and there in the third.
They reminded me of us when we were able to do the same thing do just enough to win.

Chicago looked like they were playing not to lose in third.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Rest assured folks. Bergevin will put an end to the immobilism up front by trading Jarred Tinordi to Dallas in exchange for Scott Glennie!

MB is the ultimate Organ Grinder.
He has a list of vets who all want his Pet Monkey gone.
Maybe he's too busy working on moving some of them to give Tinordi much thought.

Habs178

Sep 22, 2007
Ontario
Seen that all over my TL this morning....it's not confirmed.
But apparently, they were seen at the airport.

One player of the IceCaps has been sent down too.

We'll know soon, practice at 11...
Hope it's not true.

I hope it's not true either. They deserve to be up. God this team is frustrating to follow.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Belief is that Gilbert and Weise are ready to come back, from what I'm reading on my TL. Confirmation by the Habs is expected to come.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad